About 3 years back a guy named Rush/bangkokbois (RIP) had what was a rather very popular blog about the "current love of my life", a moneyboy called Noom who worked at Future boys then at Hot male and then at Zeus. Said Noom was muscular, relatively OK looking if not a bit on the older side as far as MBs are concerned.

I was one of those who found the story enthralling and thoroughly enjoyed reading the blog but could never bring myself to actually do a run-around looking for this Noom fellow, especially since it is a common name.

However Rush did post photos of Noom in his blog, which can still be seen. (Thanks Sawatdee for "preserving" the blog)

Having acquired that much attention and interest from the blog, I would only assume that Noom became a hit with the farangs (which surely must have been the intention of posting his photos on a blog read by farangs who frequent his workplace)

However many who tried to find the legendary Noom came up empty handed. Having resumed my interest in that blog I wondered, did any of you actually know Noom in person and does he still work at the bars.