Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is Noom of Hotmale?

Liked

Where is Noom of Hotmale?

I arrived in BKK yesterday morning with high hopes to meet and hopefully off Noom from the Hotmale go-go bar.
    I am an avid reader of the bangkokbois blog and my desire to meet Noom was thanks to its blog owner (I do not know his name).
    anyway, would any of you kind readers know how I can find Noom? Both the mamasaans at Hotmale do not know what happened to Noom.
    any help from any of you would be GREATLY appreciated.
    thanks,
    M. ;

Liked

Re: Where is Noom of Hotmale?

an update...
    I heard from the owner of the blog bangkokbois and he told me that Noom switched bars - from Hotmale to The Zeus (formerly Ocean Boys). so tonight I went to The Zeus and there was no Noom - because they said he went home. how sad for me - I really became infatuated with the mystique of the character, Noom from the bangkokbois blog and really wanted to meet him. I guess it was not meant to be......
    cheers,
    m.

Liked

I wouldn't give up. Some of the more popular guys are hard to connect up with at first until you become their regular.
    I think some will appreciate the effort you make to get to know them at the beginning which could make the connection stronger in the end.

Very few bars will tell you a guy has been taken "off" when he's not in, they'll likely make up a dozen other stories of where he might be.

Surfcrest

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkmfj2648
    Both the mamasaans at Hotmale do not know what happened to Noom.
    Even if they know, they will probably not tell you. I have been in a similar situation, asking for a boy who has left the bar permanently. "He was in yesterday and he will be back tomorrow". It took me a few times until I realized what was going on.