Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anyone reside in Chaing Mai?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Anyone reside in Chaing Mai?

Ok, this is quite weird and awkward. Simply put, we're out of this house on Nov 6th, and instead of getting a new house in Khon Kaen, I've decided to just bootstrap it, and move us to Chaing Mai instead. Not exactly how I planned this, but it's what's going to happen.

I'm looking for someone who's on the ground in Chaing Mai and can provide assistance. I need a temporary residence for a month or two, while we get our footing, and find a more permanent residence. Only requirements are furnished, two bedrooms, utilities including internet, and a large gated yard for the dogs.

Payments will be in cash or transfer into Thai bank account. We don't have ID, except for a Laos passport, which is somewhat the sticking point here. Both Leo and myself are good people, and no problems with us. The dogs are both great boys, but well.... they're dogs.

Thought I would try here first, so we don't have to deal with any homophobic bullshit. Really though, I'm blind, Leo's an idiot, I have the dogs, we're out of this house on Nov 6th, so if there's anyone out there who can possibly provide assistance, please let me know. If wanted, I'll be happy to pay for your time, as we can't do this outselves.

We're just going to show up in a pickup truck with the dogs, with hopes we have comewhere to stay. Again, not exactly how I planned it, but it's what will happen. If anyone can possibly provide assistance, we would extremely appreciate it. Please contact me via PM if you're available.

Thanks.

2. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (September 4th, 2017)