List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: cluboneseven in Chaing Mai

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

cluboneseven in Chaing Mai

I have stayed in cluboneseven in Phuket but I just wonder if anyone has any comments on their place in Chaing Mai ?
    arty arty arty arty arty

Liked

Re: cluboneseven in Chaing Mai

I was told that it was severely damaged by the flood last year but it may have been repaired by now.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

I stayed there before the floods so dont know what it is like now.....we were very happy with everything there..besides the acomodation the garden /water setting is nice and it has swiming pool ..sauna...dark rooms...small gym and resturant
    The staff service is excelent....the only down side is its a bit out of the way so requires long tuk tuk journeys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My Thai bf and I were there in July '11-before the flood hit. At the time, everything was "picture perfect". As a farang, staying in one of the traditional teakwood lana houses was special (not to my bf). Nice pool and small gym. In the evening, the sauna/dark rooms became visited by the "locals" but they were more on the "shy" side than the local gays that visited House of Male sauna. The problem with club seven was its location - on the edge of the city.

Liked

Still some damage. People who stay there all seem to like the place. It is far away from most of the action in Chiang Mai and may be hard to get to at night.
    Alternatives can be found here.
    http://www.radchada.com/index.php

Liked

Hat tip to khor tose. You can see more about the flood damage here with pics: Chiang Mai Gay News - Flooding Update

When they were barely recovered from the flood damage they had another catastrophe a few months ago when a large tree was blown over by a storm and crashed through the roof. I heard the gym is still only partly fixed.

It's a nice location on the river, great if you want to sit and relax all day and enjoy the sauna but, as others have said, lousy if you want to go anywhere. Not only is it outside of town, but it's the total opposite side from the Nimmanaheminda and Santitham areas where most of the action is these days. Especially now with Mandagay closing down, a police clampdown in the downtown area, new club See Man Pub doing so well and another new bar opening in the Nimmanaheminda area, the North West side of town is the place to be!
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]