I have stopped reading the other Gay Forums I just cant stand all that racism and bigotry directed at the young Arabic boys riding their motorbikes up a Soi .

Im glad this forum hasnt gotten to that low stage.

These boys are just like any other , try going to Phuket to see young Aussies and British boys going wildly too except their on the alcohol too.

Its a case of old miserable gays who want to be old and look for anything to stop where people are having fun.

I bet if these were Irish or Australian their nationality wouldnt be mentioned !
What about the Thais who also scream atound on their motorbikes and drunks as skunks !

Oh its shocking this Arab bashing ! ! Maybe we can pick on German or Jewish people next ?

It's unfortunate its the older generation of Gay men who hold this bigotry.

These are the same ones who dont blend into the times, they complain about music too loud,people laughing too loud, and I remember one poster complaining other customers in a Go Go were dancing with the boys ... oh oh oh how dare those customers dance and laugh !!!!

So we all must sit in a bar and look miserable to please this type !
Sit there with glum looks on our faces nursing a drink for an hour no laughing, no telling jokes only whinging and whining !

Well not me !