FAQ & Help

Thread: That's enough for now.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    There is no doubt that this board in on its last breath aided by the pursuit of trolls most recently spearheaded by the desexed old tosser fountainhall of which this has been his only avenue of self gratification
    Tra-la-la!

And what other response would anyone have expected from a poster who uses this Board for every possible negative comment he's unable to post over on gaybutton's site? He didn't even read my earlier post and yet maintains the fiction - started by Arsenal and which I shot down some months ago - that I am a mix of Conan Doyle and John Le Carre on the hunt for trolls. I have posted far more positive, upbeat posts and interesting trip reports here than MFAS ever did. But then he's stuck most of the time in Pattaya, rarely travels outside its environs, and is merely interested in one thing - negativity.

When a Board continuously boasts this sort of negativity from posters like MFAS, of course it is on its last legs. If only his posts were interesting or fun or even anywhere close to the truth, they might just hold a modicum of interest. They don't. He's is just a Board bore.
    Last edited by fountainhall; May 21st, 2017 at 14:11.