Pattaya is down to 12/13 go go bars from perhaps 40 in the past. Such a carnage of a once proud and honourable industry. It makes me cry. The four in Sunee are pure go go bars offering little except drinks and boys which is fine by me. Always love Nice Boys and Eros too is usually fun. Winner Boys and Power Boys are stocked with twinkie winked and so I rarely venture past the front door. Down in Boyztown it's simply dire. 360' Bar has loads of boys but it's impossible to know who works there, who is offable and who is just hanging around. Most of the terrace seating is taken up should you want to sit outside. So a visit there was a little uncomfortable. Kawai Boys and Dream Boys are both offering a good mix. X-Boys has about 8 long in the tooth guys all of whom are also in the show. A couple of nice lookers work the door but are not offanle and one continually nuzzles his heavily pregnant girlfriend in the bar. Cupidol seems to be doing well and Vasser is still in the game. A-Bomb had six boys none of which appealed to me and I could have done without hearing the word 'farang' spoken continually when I'm the only one there. Toy Boys seems to be doing ok for now but one can sit is Prisms and see every boy available for half the drink cost. BBB also is doing ok but with about 80/90 staff on the payroll they need to fill the place regularly. On occasions recentlu it often felt as if I was the only customer in the whole complex.