Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Off to Thailand in Oct

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Off to Thailand in Oct

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    The photo of Shinjuku ni-chome, taken from Wikipedia, should also be changed, as it is showing a different area of Tokyo. Kabukicho,
    I have a few photos - 3 of Ni-chome and two general taken over the years. You are welcome to use any.

I do think any Guide to Tokyo should mention two other entertainment outlets - saunas and host boy bars. There are now many restrictions on foreigners in most of the gay saunas - i.e must be under 40 and so on - but the 24 chain with its 3 saunas in Asakusa (not to be confused with the more central Akasaka!), Ueno and Shinjuku Ni-chome happily welcome everyone. The one in Shinjuku is large and very popular on week-ends with a good variety from students to older chubby guys. Walking around the large bathing area and the adjacent corridors linking the steam rooms, rain shower room, private showers and sauna you can see some great eye candy! Ueno is also worth the 15 minute or so walk from Ueno station as there are often hunkier, more working class types. The original 24 in Asakusa - near the famous Senso-ji Temple - has more older guys, but you will still find some younger. You will not always be successful but it can provide a great afternoon or evening.

Check out the thread "Suggestions Please" about arsenal's forthcoming holiday. He has decided to go to Japan. There are photos there of the offerings to be had in Japan's many gay host bars. They will not be everyone's cup of tea, but the range of gorgeous guys is quite staggering if you are into thinks. I am sure there are others with beefier types.

I am attaching some photos which you are welcome to use without attribution if you so wish.

Shinjuku_Main_Street_Scene.jpg
    Shinjuku_Main Avenue

Bar_Signs_in_Ni-chome.jpg
    Bar Signs in Ni-Chome Building

Host_Bar_Signs_Ni-chome.jpg
    Host Boy Bar Signs in Ni-chome

24_Sauna_Ni-chome.jpg
    Shinjuku 24 Sauna

Tokyo_C.jpg
    Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa

And of course there are the apps. Guys in Japan have taken to them the same as everywhere. Hornet, Grindr and Jack'd all work well for Japanese looking for foreigners and many guys still use Gay Romeo - and even Gaydar. No doubt this is one reason for Ni-chome becoming less popular as a hook-up centre as it is now in general more a place to have a night out with friends.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (July 3rd, 2016), Surfcrest (July 4th, 2016), Tintin (July 3rd, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    well...well...well....Latin, of all people, calling on others to make an apology - and a
    "grovelling" one at that.

What a hide you have, Latin!

If anyone has to apologise, it's you, for making countless contradictory posts on the forum over the years and then always refusing to explain yourself. Twice in just the last week, for god's sake!
    Jeez, reading some of your posts is like stumbling into a re-run of Perry Mason. It's like one of those Youtube posts of dogs with a juicy bone they won't let go, or kittens with a ball of string

4. User who gave Like to post:

Buck Bee (July 3rd, 2016)

Liked

@ Fountain message sent, please check your PMs. Thanks for the extra info and awesome images maybe we can do an update on Tokyo as a new article with you as a guest writer
    For Guys Who Love Asian Guys - [url]www.asiaguys.net[/url]

6. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (July 4th, 2016)

Liked

Mmm...I wonder who "frequent" could be.

Let me see now..........

lol

8. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (July 3rd, 2016)