Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Asians and emotions?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Asians and emotions?

Anyone else bang their head against the wall when trying to get Thais (or SE Asians in general) to express their emotions and thoughts? After all these years, I still don't really get it -- what's stopping them from opening up more? Even when it comes to communicating with their own family you can see this. If you don't believe me, just grab any random Thai bar boy in Pattaya, head off to his village in Issan, and observe the communication. It'll be almost as if they're not family, but just passing friends / acquantancies.

Does this ever get under anyone else's skin? I mean, if you love someone, you want to get into their mind, know what makes them tick, what makes them happy, sad, angry, etc. Most times you just get stonewalled though, then when you get frustrated, they get confused and hurt, as if they think you're angry, but don't know why. Anyone else in the same boat?

I guess just live life by the day, and as long as today is a good day, nothing else matters? That's the best I can figure.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver (May 19th, 2016)