Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Rise & fall.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Rise & fall.....

Have just spent 3 fuck filled days in BKK. Even though I've always regarded the German fossil who owns/runs Dream Boys and Best Boys BKKK as extremely annoying I've often paid to attend his shows as his bars have up until now consistently put on a good show...and he has a large well stocked stable of A1 gogo M/boys.
    But the rest of the soi is fighting back, went to the dream boy show on friday and what a miserable lack lustre performance....I actually dozed off!!!
    Over the course of the following days I had the pleasure of the shows at x-boys and hot male.
    X-boys had no actual fucking but they did everything else imaginable short of fisting. There were musle/twink oiled up bodies galore and too much big cock to count and even a 2 man cum show.
    Hot male across the soi was equally as good with the added bonus of an excellent fuck show....and for a change the bottom was a normal looking guy, to call him butch would be an over statement but at least he wasnt a mincing twink.

Really wonder what has gone wrong with the German and his 2 bar empire.............

2. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (May 21st, 2016)