Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Best and the Worst of Times

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Best and the Worst of Times

I'm sure a thread like this has been done before but reading of the various adventures of posters in Bangkok and Pattaya I am wondering what you consider to be your best and worst moments when it comes to hook ups - and why - wherever they have taken place.

I'll start the ball rolling. Best? No question. In a sauna in Tokyo I met the cutest Chinese guy - slim, fair skin, deep black eyes, fabulous bubble butt and a gorgeous smile. Oh, and the endowment was not to be sneezed at either! I was not sure he was into westerners but boy was I wrong. He was a total bottom. We started in a semi-private room - Japanese saunas have dark open rooms with mattresses and duvets on the floor as private rooms cost extra - and gradually moved our way up to the roof where I started by sitting on a chair and he promptly sat on top. We ended up in various positions around that rooftop and he sure knew exactly what he was doing and how to control the cummings and goings, as it were. Perhaps it was because it was all so unusual that made it so memorable. Just a fabulous time!

Worst? Without question a guy I met here in Bangkok. He was cute, my type, spoke some English - but was pretty much a novice. After showering and hitting the sack, he had cum within 15 seconds. End of adventure. Huge disappointment!

Liked

Re: The Best and the Worst of Times

My best was with a huge red haired man from Callywallydonia who liked to be tickled in his nether region with a dried thistle as he would quote the 'freedom' speech from Braveheart. He liked to climax as he reached the 'take our freedom' line. Superb timing. My worst was with a gallingly Gaulish gentleman who refused to take his beret off, even in the shower and wanted to stop half way through to have a three hour 'lunch' break.