Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free sex from gogo boys..

Liked

Free sex from gogo boys..

Minime is not going to like this, but a jomtien complex gogo boy is on his way over to my room now for a freebie... I may even post the screen captures from my app showing our conversation in the morning. I have to go now and get things ready for his arrival.

Last edited by bucknaway; May 1st, 2016 at 03:31.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Re: Free sex from gogo boys..

No go-go bars in Jomtien Complex; maybe a beer bar?

3. User who gave Like to post:

bucknaway (May 1st, 2016)

Liked

Bucky, by freebie, do you mean that the go-go is not paying you?

5. User who gave Like to post:

Banned
    Liked

Nah, that doesn't count as a freebie anyway. Your post was made at 3:30am and by that time the boy (you did call him 'boy' didn't you Buckie?) was off duty and would just have been looking for a bed for the night. Nice try, but you can do better.

Liked

Possibly he'd expect a taxi home? and dinner? and a tip?

On the other hand....even at my advanced age interesting things can happened to me. A few years ago. I was served one early evening by a remarkably cute guy in Balcony. It's not a host bar and so I was surprised how much interest this waiter took in me and decided that he was indeed angling for an "off"- with payment of course. I had other plans that night but reflected that he was, by far, the best-looking guy I'd seen In Bangkok that visit.
    The next day, I was approached by the same guy in Babylon in the afternoon....and we ended-up in a cubicle.
    And no, he didn't ask for money. I've never had such good fortune since and sadly don't expect to in the future.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Bucky, just recently a friend identified you as you roamed through one of the gay areas; would you like a freebie?

10. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

What is your age? If you are 30 and up I believe it only if you exercise and have a good body. If you look like the average Farang then I am sure the boy maybe doesn't mention a price now, but he surely expects money.

I know a Gayromeo boy who NEVER talks about money. He goes to Farangs for dates, but expects money. Almost always he receives it, because most Farang know that is what he expects and wishes for. Sometimes the Farang does not pay. Some boys are too shy I think to talk about money. They let the Farang decide and hope the best. When the Farang does not pay, that boy told me he will never go with him again. It is a calculated risk for him.

I would say: look at your body in the mirror. Be honest. If it is not that hot looking he expects money and please give it to him. Don't take advantage of his shyness for not asking for it. Be a good Farang.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 1st, 2016)

Liked

This is all yall get. And at 3am the bars are still open and staffed. I was sitting at a bar when the convo started again because he saw me walk past his bar. But this is only to show you that life happens and there can be enjoyment for others beyond what you experience.

So here is the convo... Now go out and make life enjoyable for yourself :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 2nd, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    What is your age? If you are 30 and up I believe it only if you exercise and have a good body. If you look like the average Farang then I am sure the boy maybe doesn't mention a price now, but he surely expects money.

I would say: look at your body in the mirror. Be honest. If it is not that hot looking he expects money and please give it to him. Don't take advantage of his shyness for not asking for it. Be a good Farang.
    From what I saw of Bucky it is understandable that he was given a freebie!

16. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    From what I saw of Bucky it is understandable that he was given a freebie!
    (Blushing) Thanks Francois. It does not happen like it did years back but every now and then luck smiles down on me.