Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: That other Board thing by Bruce

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That other Board thing by Bruce

Its been brought to my attention that my profile name has been added ( as well as just about anyone elses profile name thats ever posted on any other board from what I can now see after checking - ripping off profile names MUCH Bruce ?!!) as having appeared in some kind vote of "who's posts do you like best" or some shit like that, ( yet another poll it seems as of course there's no one posting jack shit there and it seems most people want to know fuck all about you and your Bitcoin board Bruce from what I can see) - anyway let me make it CRYSTAL clear - I have never joined, nor posted a single post to Bruce's board / attempt at hijacking this and other boards and nor will I EVER.

Of course now it's left to others to decide if the above is accurate or not, but I'm telling this from the horses mouth and you can take that for what it is I assure you. That the poll seems to relate to just about anyone who posts on other boards and not even his own ( how desperate is THAT Bruce) and I note that Bruce has now actually taken to trying to literally pay people to post ( in bit coin of course....I'm guessing you you need a bitcoin wallet for that Bruce, any suggestions per chance ?!) - good luck but I want no part of it.

So Bruce - leave me out of your shenanigans please, to be clear I want nothing to do with you or your (dead in the water) board as like it or lump it your (online) reputation does precede itself and after reading plenty unfortunately I feel there IS more than enough info there on which I can make that decision. You may say you're a lovely guy and whiter than white and that everything said and posted about you online elsewhere is ALLLLL lies and mistakes, but I'm sorry I don't buy your BS, so I hope that clarifies my position on the matter.

So, don't fuck about using or adding my profile name to you board again "please" - I thought your board was "meant" to be above such nonsense - obviously NOT.

Liked

Re: That other Board thing by Bruce

I'm a little confused. Have those people named in the poll joined or not?

Liked

To try to get a clear picture I tried to cross reference the "best poster nominees" with the member list:

Out of the "best poster" nominees it seems that only David (who?), NIrish, and Vinapu are not listed as members of GST

Liked

Oh look, and he's even giving away money. I bet you have to sign up for AirBitz to claim the prize, lol.

Liked

It was actually my suggestion to Bruce to add you (Nirish guy) and Alex/Alexx (who posts on gaythailand and gaybuttonthai) to the poll. Sorry if that offended you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You or anyone else can suggest all they want Christian, but Bruce, as that boards owner implemented your request whilst knowing fully that I'm neither a member of that board and nor have I ever posted there and accordingly it's the I linkage by association I object to, THAT was my point not any offence at your suggesting it.

It would perhaps it be better I would have thought if the "members?" there (if there actually are any) maybe find other/better things to talk about rather wasting their time talking about judging and voting on the members of other boards as the last board where that was tried that run for long either if I recall correctly, hell it's not like your board owner hasn't provided everyone ? with numerous exciting topics to discuss - or not it seems.

Liked

Yes ... desperate measures for desperate people.
    He's now promoting $100 for Best Post (whatever that means), ie -- paying for members to post. And of course, the never ending Bitcoin promotion.

The dregs of the long-lost Bitch Board have raised their ugly heads in the member list: my 'real' name (Dave) has popped up there as well as my old man's name (Suphot). 'Smirks' is there as well ... the Bitch's favourite attempt at humour in my (Smiles) honour.
    Can Bruce get any lower? Yes, I'm certain he can.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Bruce: You should remove any names of those who haven't joined your board. NIrish, Scotish-guy, Manforallseasons etc etc. These are recognisable brand names and as such are owned by the people who created them. If you're using their brand to promote your product you are guilty of fraud.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    ...you are guilty of fraud.
    I doubt Bruce cares about that. =))

Liked

@ arsenal. These are recognisable brand names and as such are owned

Game of football anyone. ?