Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New York Cheese Cakes Bruce Brought

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The New York Cheese Cakes Bruce Brought

Bruce my darling,

Just wanted you to know that I have been saving my New York Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for the right moment. It is 1:40 am and I have decided to raid the refrigerator and the cheeses cake box once again stares out at my calling.....fattie! oh fattie!
    It says "It's time to open me for a breath of Thai air!"

I could no longer resist!
    Carefully I open the box which is a chore in itself. Poke a knife through the outer plastic, take off the cadrboard collar keeping it so nice and tall like a sample of USA and so proud of itself. I wet the knife as you are always told to do so that the cheese cake doesn't stick to the knife. Clean it, dip it in water again to slice the other side of the piece, and slowly put my piece of gold on the plate.

In my bedroom I slowly devour each and every small bite like a person was tasting caviar from Russia.
    Jack and Heart walk in with their bar earnings from Happy Place and as they hate cheese I explained that there are a wide variety of cheeses and ways to make things from it. Prepared for the worst and thier noses turned into a tither, each one sampled a tiny miniscule piece of my gold. Wan they both said which means something like very smooth very good. I asked them if they wanted a little more of my gold to which Heart said "No I can get from the Tu yen", to which I screamed out, "touch it and I kill you!!!!"

Thank you so much for the cheese cake which I am sure was not an easy task and be assured that unlike Monty who said people can come to his coffee shop for coffee and he would share a slice I ain't sharing but a miniscule bite.

In fact :idea1: I think I will go over to Monty's right now and buy a dozen coffees get a dozen slices and then return later for mine!! :ura1:
    Maybe I even have a bolt cutter!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The New York Cheese Cakes Bruce Brought

It was really no big deal. At first I wasn't sure how much of an ordeal it would be to get them through security, customs, etc.... but it was a breeze.

I'm so glad you're enjoying it. As I said in another topic, "I love to make my boys happy." And you're just another one of my boys now, My Dahling. Did Papa Bruce put you in your Happy Place? :ink:
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Appropriately.. wan in Thai means sweet.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thank you adman and I am hard to please Bruce The Bitch! :bootyshake:

Liked

Not being from NYC, can the boss tell me what is so special about a new york cheese cake , over others

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I wish I could but it is so difficult to put into words. First it has a graham cookie crust on the bottom and coming half way up the side of the cake. It is so smooth and velvety almost like eating cream cheese but with a sugar substance. I have gone to Newyorkcheesefactory.com and downloaded some recipes for someone who cooks for me. Much is almost completely correct but today I showed him my v=cake to let him SEE where his mistakes are. Now he will being experimenting again.
    May I ask if anyone knows a very good bakery here that if shown a slice and given the receipes would try to cop them?

Liked

Making a cheese cake is not that difficult. My former lover and I use to make them years ago.

Now with the help of the internet, making a cheese cake is that much easier.

Go to youtube and do a search on "How to make a cheese cake"

http://youtu.be/Xxoha70nJsI
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

Since New York city is the greatest city in the world...or so I'm told ......why wouldn't the best cheescake come from there?

Liked

You mean like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looks very very good but the taste is what counts. Can you send a cake over and we will check and let you know? :bounce: