Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk Pattaya

Liked: 1

Sansuk Pattaya

Hi! I used to enjoy this place but haven't been for a couple of years during which, I believe, it's been refurbished.
    Anyone had any recent experiences; good or bad? I'm mid-50s/ belly. Do I have a chance???!!!

Thanks for any useful info...

Liked

Re: Sansuk Pattaya

With me,oui!

Liked

It's all about money, does not matter what you look like. Even a legs and arms amputy can get laid here.

If you are very lucky you might find someone that actually really likes you and will be less about money, but you will always have to provide one way or another.
    [B][COLOR=#0000ff][SIZE=3]Life has no remote.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]Get up and change it yourself.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Liked

Is saturday afternoon around 6 pm a busy ( = many locals) time in Sansuk sauna?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang View Post
    ...Even a legs and arms amputy can get laid here....
    If you think about it, getting laid is really a quadraplegic's only option - but at least he won't be getting stood up.

Boom Tish!

Liked

I've been on a number of occasions and have never encountered any attempts to ask for money either from me or anyone else.. According to notices on the doors, such behaviour is banned.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oldfarang View Post
    It's all about money, does not matter what you look like. Even a legs and arms amputy can get laid here.

If you are very lucky you might find someone that actually really likes you and will be less about money, but you will always have to provide one way or another.
    They have a no-moneyboy policy and it seems to work, in all my visits I never witnessed anything money related. In well over 100 sauna visits in Thailand, there was only once a hint at money, that was in Babylon.

My last visits was in 2013 and 2014, after the renovations. It was quiet 3 pm on a Saturday, got busy later. Brimming on a Tuesday 7 pm. Details here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...-01122013.html
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...-19022014.html

Liked

I don't like Sansuk, but can confirm: Punya (owner) has very strict politic about moneyboys and btw 2009 and 2012 at time of many visits I not been asked about moneys even once.