Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya??

Liked

Sansuk Sauna Pattaya??

Hello all

I have a trip coming up to Pattaya

What is your opinion of sansuk sauna ? What kind of customers does it get in the afternoon? Do you need to bring your own supplies?

Also

How is the gay beach there?

Wondering

Danny

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya??

Gay beach has changed over the years and is no longer a place to meet boys, unless
    you are on line and make arrangements on gayromeo. The few boys you'll see are
    with customers.
    I haven't been to Sansuk in years but the action was in the very dark rooms. There
    were many young (under 50 y.o.) Russians then looking for other young Russians
    and not Thai boys. Old farangs invisible to the much younger Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    There were many young (under 50 y.o.) Russians then looking for other young Russians
    and not Thai boys.
    Is this a joke? Under 50 is young? In the gay world in Europe you are already out around age 40 and up.
    When in Amsterdam change your age in Gayromeo or Grindr to 40 and your incoming messages dwindle to zero.

Liked

During my March trip to Pats visited the Sansuk Sauna five times and very much enjoyed the experience. I have also stayed in the adjoining hotel.
    Unless im staying in the hotel I never go much before 5.30 pm as its rather quiet before that time. I usually leave about 9 pm when a lot of the day visiters go.
    The whole site was remodelled recently but the building work is finished leaving a very attractive complex, with a small pool, whirlpool, restaurant, gym, and of course the sauna plus UPSTAIRS.
    This year Russians were much less in evidence due to the economic situation in their country. Most of the guests were older farang gays, some with Thai boyfriends, plus younger Thais, a few of which were there for money in one form or another.
    Most customers sit by the pool for a while having a drink and then head upstairs to the encounter areas on two floors, which are either dimly lit or virtually dark. Most guys wear towels round their waists, but some, like me wear speedos into which I place the condom and lube which you find in the lockers when you check in.
    Quite a lot of sexual activity takes place in the lockable cubicles and also in the darkened passages forming a maze. I usually rubbed up and kissed several guys in the passages before entering a cubicle with one of them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Goosood
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    There were many young (under 50 y.o.) Russians then looking for other young Russians
    and not Thai boys.
    Is this a joke? Under 50 is young? In the gay world in Europe you are already out around age 40 and up.
    When in Amsterdam change your age in Gayromeo or Grindr to 40 and your incoming messages dwindle to zero.

When you're 70+ , old is 80, 85 or older.
    Under 50 includes the men in their 20's, and 30's.
    Agree over 40 considered old in the West and among the hot young gays, even 35 is
    old unless one is well preserved. Having lots of money, expensive sports cars, and
    being generous keeps one in the game, even after 40.

Liked

Quite a lot of sexual activity takes place in the lockable cubicles and also in the darkened passages forming a maze.
    You are talking about Sansuk, right?
    Most of the cubicles are not lockable and you need to move the heavy steel beds against the doors to shut them.
    I know of no darkened maze in Sansuk.

Liked

Yes egal you are right - cubicles are not lockable but yes the heavy beds do keep the doors closed.
    There is a sort of maze - but not one in which you could get lost. The cubicles do not conform to a grid pattern.

Liked

Sansuk is an excellent facility, well-run and clean. P and I enjoy the Thai food in the reataurant, too. But I have less success there than I do in Babylon because the Thai clientele is rather different. Babylon attracts more midddle-class guys ofn an older age group who are non-scene; Sansuk fewer of these...and they are the sort of guys who are more likely to enjoy some fun with an older falang. At least with me.

Liked

Some guys dont want the cubicle doorrs locked so as to more quickly escape from a lovers you dont find appealing. Occasionally exhitibionists leave the door open a little to provide a show for a small audience. It is possible to watch action by peering over the partition by standing on the bed in the adjoining cubicle. Ive not done that I hasten to add, but once I looked up to see a voyeur's face watching me having sex with a Thai guy that I had some across in the corridor.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    Some guys dont want the cubicle doorrs locked so as to more quickly escape from a lovers you dont find appealing. Occasionally exhitibionists leave the door open a little to provide a show for a small audience. It is possible to watch action by peering over the partition by standing on the bed in the adjoining cubicle. Ive not done that I hasten to add, but once I looked up to see a voyeur's face watching me having sex with a Thai guy that I had some across in the corridor.

Yep thats me I like to put on a show, makes me happy guys stop to watch me :-*