Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russians and others

Liked

Russians and others

I had to miss my trip this year due to surgery; but keep following up. Two questions 1. What is the gay Russian bar in Jomtien? Are there others for Euro lads? 2. How are things with the new King - news in the US is pure Trump all the time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Russians and others

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    Two questions 1. What is the gay Russian bar in Jomtien? Are there others for Euro lads? 2. How are things with the new King - news in the US is pure Trump all the time
    1. It's called The Boris Yeltsin.

2. He's well and says hi.

Liked

The Boris Yeltsin bar has a ring to it.

May I suggest their strapline:

"Get so wrecked you'll never get off your plane"

Liked

With a bit of luck Fox and CNN will soon get bored of Trump and will start focusing on the bars in Jomtien.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

aarancam (August 7th, 2017), arsenal (July 31st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    With a bit of luck Fox and CNN will soon get bored of Trump and will start focusing on the bars in Jomtien.
    Whyyyy? I love stories of Trump and gang. I especially like Kellyanne whom I think is kind of brilliant in a perverse sort of way. And I love the spoofs on SNL and late-night talk shows. It's not only a joke on Trump but on America as a whole or the very least the one in two Americans who voted for him.

Don't get me wrong; Hillary would have been a great joke too but she would have been more of a sad kind of joke whereas Trump is comedy through and through.

Liked

It has been funny watching Trump disintegrate since taking office. A sort of political King Midas but replace gold with dust. I'm also loving 'The First Ladies Club" whereby no opportunity to snub him is declined and the fact that his own wife is a member is as delicious as a plate of barbecued shrimp.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It has been funny watching Trump disintegrate since taking office. A sort of political King Midas but replace gold with dust. I'm also loving 'The First Ladies Club" whereby no opportunity to snub him is declined and the fact that his own wife is a member is as delicious as a plate of barbecued shrimp.
    You're a Melanoma fan are you?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    1. It's called The Boris Yeltsin.

2. He's well and says hi.
    I was serious about this and I'm disappointed that no one has treated the post as a real question. Another thread on this site spoke of the bar. Does it not exist? I was not asking about the King's health but what the new political climate might be via a vis the bar situation, police, closings, etc.

Liked

[QUOTE=paborn;220470 How are things with the new King?[/QUOTE]

Re: #8 - paborn, beyond the comment by SGlad #2, it is unlikely that anyone will answer your question. Discussion in a public forum like this of the Royal Family or even of the Thai political situation is likely to get the forum closed down by The Authorities.

Surely during your visits to the Kingdom you have heard of the lese majeste laws?
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 1st, 2017), sglad (August 1st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
    Discussion in a public forum like this of the Royal Family or even of the Thai political situation is likely to get the forum closed down by The Authorities.
    Although as this site is no longer hosted in Thailand perhaps not anymore.......but still, of course a topic just best avoided to ensure a quiet life for all ( and Moses for sure).

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 1st, 2017), frequent (August 1st, 2017)