Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russians in Pattaya

Liked

Russians in Pattaya

Can someone explain why there are so many Russians in Pattaya? Are they all Maffia running female prostitutes or are some of them just tourist?

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Re: Russians in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by kjun12
    Can someone explain why there are so many Russians in Pattaya? Are they all Maffia running female prostitutes or are some of them just tourist?
    Same reason you're there. It's cheap, there's plenty of sun, sex and drugs, the food is good, and they can go there without a visa. What's the big mystery?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There are chartered cheap flights from Moscow to Utapao (sp) (the old military airport south of Pattaya that is now trying to become an "international airport"0 Five years ago there were very few Russians visiting Pattaya but now (according to the tourist stats) Russians make up about 60% of the tourists in Pattaya. They're not all cheap tourists, many of them stay in the 4-5 star hotels.
    I have read where the Russian men have upset the Walking Street bargirls since they bring their lilly white girl friends or wife with them to Pattaya and prefer not to pick up a Thai lady. Also, they would rather buy beer at a Seven Eleven than buy a drink at a bar.

The old generation (who grew up under communism) are a bit rough and lack people skills, but the younger generation seems to be more friendly and "worldly" --but that is just my observation (which will upset some people reading this forum)

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    (which will upset some people reading this forum)
    You could say 2+2=4 and it would upset some people reading this forum.

Liked

I lived in or around Russia for ten years, its all they can afford, the flight is cheap the conversion rates for them are good, Women are cheap and they can live almost as cheaply there as they can at home. So, its simple economics and they have a small set of restaurants that serve their food and some that speak and have the menuew in Russian. So, its all about the
    money.
    Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

The good new is that a number of gay Russian boys hang out at the gay beach. The bad news is that the Thai boys think that the Russian boys are hot, and are giving them free the same services you are paying. irate:

Quote Originally Posted by Soi 10 Tom
    The good new is that a number of gay Russian boys hang out at the gay beach. The bad news is that the Thai boys think that the Russian boys are hot, and are giving them free the same services you are paying. irate:
    You beat me to it...

I was going to ask what of the Russian gay boys. Are there any or many wandering the soi's, gay bar and beaches in Pattaya and Jomtien? Are they anything to look at like the Bel Ami boys?

I've never been with a Russian guy...could be hot, or not!

Liked

not mentioning they generally take a bath only once a week, are uncut and have no idea how to take care of it , they are usually hung and selfish as hell in bed,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    not mentioning they generally take a bath only once a week, are uncut and have no idea how to take care of it , they are usually hung and selfish as hell in bed,

Wes

eeew...Thanks for the heads up, Wes.

Case closed :vis: op:

Quote Originally Posted by Soi 10 Tom
    The bad news is that the Thai boys think that the Russian boys are hot, and are giving them free the same services you are paying. irate:
    How long will that last if the above is true?

Liked

[quote=soi_toi]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley

Wes
    Given the Thai boys already don't like the smell of most white guys, I Guess its the food we eat. I would suppose the odor of the average Russian will be enough to stop that after one use. Ha ha

Wes

eeew...Thanks for the heads up, Wes.

Case closed :vis: op:

Quote Originally Posted by "Soi 10 Tom":2ic2jsaj
    The bad news is that the Thai boys think that the Russian boys are hot, and are giving them free the same services you are paying. irate:
    How long will that last if the above is true?[/quote:2ic2jsaj]
    All the Best!

Wes