Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy

What about A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy....

Does anyone like to off boys from these clubs....?

check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Re: A-Bomb, Funny Boy, Toy Boy

Yes. Next question.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Why do I never read reviews or reports about off-ing guys from A-Bomb....? Or even Funny Boy....?

Or am I missing something?

Liked

Do what I did, visit those bars and post a review and see the results

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yea, it's been a while since I reviewed them. That is true.

Last time I was in Pattaya was... maybe 3 weeks ago? I went into A Bomb at 9:30pm *sharp*.... as Aod always instructs me to do. The first night, there were maybe 8 guys on the stage. All had good bodies. A few had great bodies. But when I asked, I was informed that none were gay. Damn.

The second night, I had decided in my mind that I would accept a hot bodied handsome guy.... no matter if he's gay or not... as long as he would bottom. So I was all excited about going again.... I went back to A Bomb at exactly 9:30pm sharp again... and had a total *wrench* thrown into my plans. @-)

Up on the stage was my very first Thai bf. I hadn't seen him in years. I had no idea where he had disappeared to. ( But since our breakup was about his money issues & his jealousy issues, I had never tried very hard to find him. ) But it was really nice to see him. And, mind you, A-Bomb is exactly where I had met him the very first time I ever laid eyes on him.... So it was a blast-from-the-past experience for us both. So I offed him and we spent a more romantic date-like evening together..... for old times.... and he stayed until morning.

So I really need to make it back to A Bomb again soon..... especially now that it's high season....

I didn't even make it in to Funny Boy or Toy Boy that last trip to Pattaya.... because I got "lucky" at Eros first.... on the first night (which I didn't really like, but I was trying so hard to give Eros a fair chance.... once again ).... And I told you what happened at A Bomb the second night.

That's the order I always visit them in ---- the same order I like them: (1) A Bomb (2) Funny Boy (3) Toy Boy

Maybe I should head over and check them out again..... tomorrow or within the next few days.... Anyone wanna go with me...?

:ymparty:

Liked

Credit to you bruce_nyc for, almost single-handedly, keeping the forum alive with your creation of topics, your prolific posting and your positive, тАШcan doтАЩ attitude. We could do with more members with your vim and vigour. Lately, we seem to have been wallowing around in the proverbial doldrums. In my view youтАЩve acted as the equivalent of the much needed trade winds. Lol!

Toy Boys Bar
    Boyz Town, Pattaya

Right, back on topic. I visited Toy Boys Bar the other night. Unfortunately, the guy I fancied the most spent a considerable amount of time cuddling a female customer. When he wasnтАЩt canoodling and drooling over her, he was strutting about the bar in an excessively macho manner. He gave me the impression that he was the self-appointed alpha male of the bar, shouting at and bossing the less masculine boys around. He gave off a very bad attitude in my opinion. He wasnтАЩt the least bit inviting. I was with a fellow member, who is a regular at the bar, and asked if тАШmacho guyтАЩ would be worth offing. He didnтАЩt think so, speculating that heтАЩd be a guaranteed dud in bed and a complete waste of money. Hmmm . . . I wonder. Maybe back in the privacy of the bedroom he might well provide a half-decent service. Unfortunately, I wasnтАЩt prepared to risk it. Although, to be honest, he was pretty damned handsome with an adorable bubble-butt. But I think he already knew that. Lol!

Throughout my time in the bar, a deliciously cute, but effeminate looking young guy continually looked over at me. In my book youтАЩre almost halfway there when that happens, sort of, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, sort of thing. So, after deciding I wouldnтАЩt risk offing Mr Machismo, I called Mr Willing & Able across.

Without even asking, he ordered himself a drink. Oh-oh number 1!

I began by asking his name, he replied in a very high-pitched, glass-shattering screech. Oh-oh number 2.

Then I got a blast of his foul smelling bad breath. Oh-oh number 3. I was fast losing interest, but persisted with my questions. After all, he looked handsome; his body was not too thin and not too fat, definitely in the Goldilocks zone.

Then I attempted to hold his hand to establish some rapport and physical contact between us, after all, if things went well, in a very short period, and without further ado, weтАЩd be doing a lot more intimate things together. Now, bearing in mind where we were and I didnтАЩt, well at least I think I didnтАЩt do anything inappropriate, I was surprised when he immediately withdrew his hand in a way that said to me that I had somehow overstepped some undefined mark. Okay, here we go, no prizes for guessing what's coming next . . . oh-oh number 4.

He sat there stony faced facing forward not making any attempt to interact with me. Believe me IтАЩm no newbie to this game and I couldnтАЩt fathom what had gone wrong. But that settled it, I definitely wouldnтАЩt be taking him back to my hotel. If he was like this in the bar, what the hell would he be like back in the room.

I lent behind him and whispered to my friend that I wouldnтАЩt be offing the boy. The boy didnтАЩt speak much English so I explained, in hushed tones, that I was leaving and why. I then told the boy that I was feeling tired and was going back to my hotel. I then gave him 100 baht and thanked him for his time.

The next day my friend said he couldnтАЩt believe how quickly things fell apart, especially considering the boyтАЩs persistent attempts to get me to pick him. Hmmm . . . neither could I!

Lastly, for the sake of balance, I would add that this was not in any way typical of my previous experiences at Toy Boys Bar where, over the years, IтАЩve offтАЩd a fair number of boys and been more than satisfied with their performance. I put it down to a case of, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jellybean captured one of the more common 'moments' in a boy Gogo bar.
    Many of us think of the boy bars as 'gay bars'. They are boy bars and many boys are happy to be offed by women.
    Women often off boys to take them to discos and kareokes as companions. Groups of Asian men do the same.
    Sex can happen but what most women want is companionship, someone to drink with, sing and have some laughs. And
    Some farangs do the same and don't bring the boy back to their room.
    The boys often get paid less than a horny old farang would pay but they have some fun and don't have to endure
    slobbering old men or sadistic cruel weirdos.
    Screeching fem boys are actually desired by some old farangs and can be popular. It takes all kinds, after all..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    .....slobbering old men or sadistic cruel weirdos....
    It's a bit much to condemn 99% of SGT members in just 7 words!

Clearly the new moderators are not doing their job properly!!

I've never been impressed by the offerings in A-Bomb - just not my type at all - although the bar itself seems clean and well maintained.

Isn't it/Wasn't it owned by a Japanese? Many years ago I was told this, and henceforth the name of the bar has always raised an eyebrow. Of course it might not be true - it might just be a phallusy

:ymparty:

Liked

I haven't been to Pattaya for a while, previous visits are reported on my blog, but these bars were not among those I visited in Nov and Aug this year. Where I went on both last visits was Eros, Power Boys, Nice Boys, and Kawaii (and damn close to offing a boy in Kawaii on both visits).

I vaguely remember low number of boys in Funny Boys and I don't like the underwear in Toy Boys and vaguely remember bad attitude there from visits earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    I went into A Bomb at 9:30pm *sharp*.... as Aod always instructs me to do. The first night, there were maybe 8 guys on the stage. All had good bodies. A few had great bodies. But when I asked, I was informed that none were gay. Damn.
    Why 9:30? Do they open that late? I vaguely remember 8:00 or 8:30 as opening time for most gogo bars.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Haggis Lover
    Isn't it/Wasn't it owned by a Japanese? Many years ago I was told this, and henceforth the name of the bar has always raised an eyebrow. Of course it might not be true - it might just be a phallusy
    At least there is some semblence of subtlety in the name. After all, he could have called it 'A-Bomb Hiroshima' ... to help you out with your eyebrow issues.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand