Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hotels in Sunee Plaza

Liked

Hotels in Sunee Plaza

So, if I wanted to spend a night in Sunee Plaza, what are the options these days? Info on those places is kind of sparse. I don't mind if the room is spartan, but location, location, location.

:-?

Liked

Re: Hotels in Sunee Plaza

Various (from memory, walking past): Two Guy's guesthouse (a bit out of Sunee), Marina Inn, Elephant Plaza, Ting Tong Red, Jasmine, Lek hotel. Best is to walk around and ask to have a look at rooms, unless you want to book something before arriving in Thailand.

Liked

The last time I was in Sunee, which was quite some time ago, I stayed in the rooms above Po Pot Restaurant which I understand closed earlier this year. While the restaurant faced Soi Yensabai, you entered the above guesthouse from Sunee Plaza at the rear where you had a key to let yourself in through the door and go up to your room unhindered. The rooms were run by the same German man who ran the restaurant. Any news on this person and if he opened up someplace else? I really liked his food and the service he provided, as well as his large and comfortable rooms.

Liked

Yensabai Condo looks down on Sunday Plaza and has daily, weekly and monthly rates. The swimming pool side is preferred because it is quieter.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    Best is to walk around and ask to have a look at rooms, unless you want to book something before arriving in Thailand.
    Walking around with luggage checking hotels isn't much fun, so I understand exactly why people ask for recommendations.

Booking a hotel for 1 night, then choosing where to move to is an option, however I don't think that's a good idea in high season, as the good places may be full.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

True. In high season, you definitely don't want to go walking around looking for a room. Best bet is to book it at *least* a few months beforehand. And book it for the entire duration of your stay. Otherwise you might find yourself out on the street without a room.

In the low season, you can get away without booking any room at all. In low season, I just call from the car on the way to Pattaya...
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day