List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sunee Plaza Cat, is now out of the bag?

My friend, a regular visitor, is on holiday in Pattaya right now and emails me that Sunee Plaza is just as bad as it has always been. It is going to take more than a few cosmetic changes for Sunee Plaza to lose it's well deserved reputation as the under-age sex and drugs centre for the gay community in Pattaya. If LMTU thinks otherwise he is either wearing rose-tinted spectacles or has been imbibing some of the drugs so readily available in that area.

DELETED

Aren't all the units in Jomthien Plaza individually owned? Are you suggesting some kind of mass movement by all the landlords as a group?

DELETED

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    My friend, a regular visitor, is on holiday in Pattaya right now and emails me that Sunee Plaza is just as bad as it has always been. It is going to take more than a few cosmetic changes for Sunee Plaza to lose it's well deserved reputation as the under-age sex and drugs centre for the gay community in Pattaya. If LMTU thinks otherwise he is either wearing rose-tinted spectacles or has been imbibing some of the drugs so readily available in that area.
    Crap, it is not. It has been cleaned up a lot, and although it does still have the rough side it is a different place to what it was 2 years ago. It is your friend who is on something if he says it is as bad as ever.
    I agree 100%. A few nights back the police were making house-calls. A night or two later they were visiting Pattayland Soi 1.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    and I thought this was going to be about the high speed internet service CAT.
    Maybe it is catty after all....... :cat:

Re: No New leases will be given?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    He works in the big Army Chiefs office, General Sonthi BoonyaratglinтАЭ},
    A close personal of BG? http://www.insurancebroadcasting.com/092106-p1.jpg

Re: No New leases will be given?

[quote=Naughty But Nice][quote="let me tell u":ibe19qdx] He works in the big Army Chiefs office, General Sonthi BoonyaratglinтАЭ},[/quote]

A close personal of BG? [url="http://www.insurancebroadcasting.com/092106-p1.jpg"]http://www.insurancebroadcasting.com/092106-p1.jpg[/url][/quote:ibe19qdx]

Why? I don't get it.

people trying to make money is nothing new.

It will end up in higher prices/leases but the complex will stay much the same and might even improve.

Buaseng,

I think your friend is basically correct. I have been here in Pattaya for about four months now and will be another several and have visited Sunee with friends from Bkk who wanted to go--it appears little different than the Sunee i have visited once or twice a trip over many year. Sometimes many of the bars have underage boys working, other times maybe not so many, but if you want them, from personal observation and friends' accts, they are fairly easy to find. Additionally, minus a few lads perhaps at Krazy, the vast majority of the lads are ladyboys, or effeminate to some degree--some very nellie, but not ladyboys and some that one would call "pretty" not handsome in a masculine or even boyish manner---some might call them boyish I know, but when they look more like young girls and behave with the same feminine mannerisms, hard to call them boys of any sort.

With camera crews and raids etc--welcome a real hell if you get picked up in a short time room there with some underage nellie. Anyone who can walk around Sunee and not see the underage street kids--read all the accts here and on places like ting tong, about drugs, etc, and then visit bars like Kaos, etc and say that underage kids are not working and readily available in burying their head in the sand!