Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Has anyone heard about Wesley ... ?

Liked

Has anyone heard about Wesley ... ?

It is now just over one year since this sad post by Wesley was put up on Sawatdee: note-from-wesley-t31061.html
    Wesley had close to 2000 posts on this board over the years, and although they were only on-occasion in the last few, he was still a charmingly idiosyncratic writer and was pretty much as good-in-heart as any member could be ... that heart was well-attached to his arm.
    His last post on Sawatdee ~ i.e. the one linked above ~ was heavily darkened by the probability of his death in a very short time.
    Has anyone heard anything?

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Re: Has anyone heard about Wesley ... ?

[quote="Smiles"]It is now just over one year since this sad post by Wesley was put up on Sawatdee: note-from-wesley-t31061.html
    Wesley had close to 2000 posts on this board over the years, and although they were only on-occasion in the last few, he was still a charmingly idiosyncratic writer and was pretty much as good-in-heart as any member could be ... that heart was well-attached to his arm.
    His last post on Sawatdee ~ i.e. the one linked above ~ was heavily darkened by the probability of his death in a very short time.
    Has anyone heard anything?[/quote

Very sad last post from Wesley.
    Has "BearlyThere " turned up yet?

Liked

Re: Has anyone heard about Wesley ... ?

He said 4 months left according to the prognosis in the very last post he wrote in February , so I would think his time has come.