Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Wesley Birthday.

Liked

Wesley Birthday.

Happy Birthday Wesley, From Mark and John, all the staff at The Krazy Dragon have a good one. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

Birthday

All right, happy bday Wes. 39?

:occasion4: Wes, see you later.

Cheers, :occasion5:

George.

Happy birthday to you :flower:

Liked
    Thanks Guys, itтАЩs been wonderful, if now, I can figure out to get my guy back to Manila, it will be perfect.
    Fattman, I probably have met you, but, have no idea who you are. I am sure you are not nearly as decrepit as I am. I still have most of my hair and lost three notches in my belt so far while here. But, my trying bottom twice has my back killing me. If I had a month here I would be back to my normal before I got sick. They gave me pills to get back my appetite and it worked way too well. But all my health, other than that is perfect now. So, it will cost me a new set of clothes to get back to normal. I left all the clothes for the cold in The Former Soviet Union. Cholesterol and my blood pressure are perfect.

Thanks or you all. 56 really is not quite as bad as I thought, that is for sure.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

56! OMG!

Oh you poor old thing. I, of course am incredibly young (55 in January).

Wesley, I hope you don't feel too shattered today. If you are feeling a little delicate just make your way to the beach and get a soft massage and have a good rest/sleep in the shade and a swim later. Keep your fluids (not alcohol) up. Leave the excitement for tonight and tomorrow you will feel fighting fit again. I hope it was a fantastic day for you.

Cheers and again ... happy birthday!
    krobbie

Liked

Wes

Well WES congratulation on your birthday, sorry we did not hook up. Perhaps I'll be able to spring for a drink next year.