List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage places with naked or towel guys?

Liked: 1

Massage places with naked or towel guys?

I will only stay two nights in Bangkok, so I will not have time to do a proper search.
    Are there massage places where the masseur is naked from the start or just wears a towel with nothing underneath?
    Help is appreciated very much.

Liked

Re: Massage places with naked or towel guys?

Any masseur will take his clothes off.

Liked

Well maybe not any masseur , but if you're in a gay massage place , the odds are quite good he will start naked...

I had some massage in Vietnam and in Thailand.
    In Bangkok the few massages started with a guy fully dressed in shorts and shirt. Only in the last part - as you well know - he got naked.
    When I took a massage in Hanoi last year, the guy only had shorts and when the body-to-body part started I could feel his hard-on against my back so I pulled it down.
    I just would like a massage from a guy the is totally naked from the start, so I could see (and feel) if he is aroused, even during the "normal" part of the session.
    Sometime I see pics of masseurs only wrapped in a towel while sitting on their customer during massage...hmmm and that gives my imagination a nice boost! :-))
    But I don't know a specific place in Bangkok or Pattaya to go.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh honestly...be a little bit assertive...just tell him u want him naked...he's not a mind reader!!

Liked

The gay massage places will start naked.

If you ask, you stand a very good chance of that in the other massage places as well. If there's one with a few guys outside and one of them is making eye contact and looking friendly, your chances are good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bert1600
    I will only stay two nights in Bangkok, so I will not have time to do a proper search.
    Are there massage places where the masseur is naked from the start or just wears a towel with nothing underneath?
    Help is appreciated very much.
    Ok, the places I visit all the masseurs were naked from the start and without prompting and here are a few
    Bonny
    Bangkok Massage
    Adonis (some nicely hung lads here)
    The Prince (up market but still good)
    Hero (the best in my view)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and while u got me on a roll....let the receptionist know that u r loking for a fuck...be specific as to whether u r a top or bottom....don't beat around the bush...u r not in kansas anymore...its Thailand....money talks...stop wasting time...tell them what u want and when u want it. sooooo simple...

9. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (March 25th, 2016)

Liked

I know one place where massage starts with naked masseur: Nine Massage (Liberty Garden Hotel Pradipat Saphan Kwai, not to be confused with place of similar name in Sukhumvit). You select masseur by picture on pad (they stay on the premises, but no line-up), go to room to shower and lie down on massage table, and then he will walk in naked (my single visit; similar and positive reports by others).

Other places I know (Playboy, Thai Best in Silom and Lomchoey in Ngamduplee) start with masseur dressed and everything in the room up to you. I find these traditional dresses unattractive, not inviting for a grope, and difficult to take off (when I tuck to indicate to take it off, sometimes masseur raises his arms so I take it off him and no oil gets on the dress). Whereas the shorts and sleeveless shirts worn in Soi Twilight are sexy and invite a grope.

The person to ask would be vinapu on gaythailand who has much more experience in massage than I.

Thanks a lot for the information! I hope to have a nice time....just can't decide to look for massage in Bangkok or in Pattaya.