Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A-Bomb

Liked

A-Bomb

One club in Pattaya that gets overlooked is A-Bomb.

If boys under 130 pounds aren't really your thing you'll be pleasantly surprised with the selection at A-Bomb. The management might pester you more than you like (unless you are into too much attention) but there are many nice faces, even more well built bodies and enough space between you and the stage not to feel that you are not on it yourself. The place was pretty busy (Monday Night) by 10:00.

While in Bangkok a few weeks back I dropped into a club that say they specialize in that type of man, but I found the A-Bomb out did them in that respect.

Surfcrest

Liked
    I love to visit that place. In the day, you can find some of the guys from that bar strolling up and down the beach or getting a tan.
    These are the good'ol days

That is amazing Bucknaway - I would never have thought it.

Liked

Bar Crawl?

by Surfcrest:
    "One club in Pattaya that gets overlooked is A-Bomb... The place was pretty busy (Monday Night) by 10:00."

It doesn't sound as if it's being overlooked if pretty busy by 10pm on a Monday night.
    I've always regarded it as a popular bar, and as Surfcrest suggests, you can find many an attractive and appealing boy. The Mamasan is charmingly attentive, oft times exceedingly so, but most understanding to one's needs should you prefer privacy and a customary gratuity is proffered. Like many establishments in the entertainment business, the staff respond well to kind treatment.

No cock roaches either when I was there in December.
    Dick

Mamasan

Oh lord, I was in A-Bomb last night. I wondered why, after asking for a very nice young man from Issan to sit and have a drink with me, the Mamasan continued to sit by me until I left. I forgot about THE TIP for her ... oh well, perhaps he/she won't sit by me for quite so long next time.

I have to agree with the above comments. It's a nice bar, handsome men and the mamasan was very helpful in making a choice of a guy to spend some time with.

mamasans are like slobering dogs that won't leave you alone. i prefer pigs to mamasans who sit down univited. or even worse mamasans who train their servers to say would u like to buy a drink for the mamasan cause it's his birthday. that's after bringing your drink sio u can't just get up and leave.

Domestic (As in: Servant.) Goddesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Astro
    ....mamasans who train their servers to say would u like to buy a drink for the mamasan cause it's his birthday. that's after bringing your drink sio u can't just get up and leave.
    How arrogant! Mamasans have a birthday every day! Even Pra Pu├╝m, God of Gods, has a birthdays only every Friday!...and I haven't had one in...several...years. (And don't intend to for several more years.)

Re: Domestic (As in: Servant.) Goddesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    How arrogant! Mamasans have a birthday every day! Even Pra Pu├╝m, God of Gods, has a birthdays only every Friday!...and I haven't had one in...several...years. (And don't intend to for several more years.)

Ahh Edith, don't you know? You can't hide from the AARP! they will hunt you down and make you watch their commercials. They know....THEY KNOW!!!!!! :bigsmurf:

Liked

A-bomb mamasan

In my case, the A-bomb mamasan was quite helpful. He told me one by one what each of the guys would or would not do. I was keenly looking at Mr. XX. Mamasan said, oh, he only smokes. Ok, next.

I had lots of fun at A-bomb. I was invited to a private birthday party after closing time. Yup, real cake and actual alcohol in my drink. It was nice looking at the guys behaving in a normal way, and not in the hunting eyes mode that you usually see them when they are working.

Tipping the mamasan? Oops, I forgot, but I think was having fun with me. hehe.

__________________________________________________ ___

Since I don't know where else to write this, I'll write this here. Just be careful of the guys at Lek's Boys. It is a shadow of its old self. The mamasan there allowed me to off a guy who did not have an ID card. I was walking with him and realized that I did not ask his age or ID card. He did not have one, making some kind of excuse. So, I send him back.
    __________________________________________________ ________

As for ID cards, a guy in Phuket showed me his new ID card. It has a computer chip, and actually has the birthday information in Gregorian years. I am told that all Thais will be having this new kind of ID card by next year.
    __________________________________________________ _________

I shall not go quietly into that good night.

Quote Originally Posted by clawdaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Edith

Ahh Edith, don't you know? You can't hide from the AARP! they will hunt you down and make you watch their commercials. They know....THEY KNOW!!!!!! :bigsmurf:
    And if you don't join at age 50?...you ought to see my mail!
    they give your name & address to every retirement home & extended care facility,
    wheel chair\zimmer frame\stick company,
    Adult diaper manufacturer,
    Ace bandage\snuggies\knee-warmer company, (Only knee warmer I'm interested in is a 98.6┬░ (Wee) Knee-warmer!)
    Pharmaceutical company: selling 'poker-pills' (E.D. meds.) flatulence meds, anti-acids, prune juice, enemas & laxatives;
    company manufacturing dentures, hearing-aids, stiffy-splints,
    Lasik & cosmetic surgery--
    And the unkindest cut of all: tombstones, cemetery plots, crematoriums & urns, niches & mausoleums.
    I thought of having myself dipped (As in, wax. Not as in, "Well, I'll be dipped!").
    Instead; I bought this mummy-drag and made arrangements with a taxidermist--Then it's off to the Antiquities Museum of Cairo!--
    And before Pearl says it: "If the Museum ever throws a come-as-you-are-party, I'm ready--Without all the drag, stuffing, apple-in-the mouth (?), etc,"
    but why scare the poop out of the poor kiddies?
    I'm not into poop.
    Otherwise; I'd donate my body to Disney World, Japan. I'd (still) be a hellova ride! They could even call me, The Beast of the East--But I'm afraid they might prefer God. (Zilla)

PS: Davey612;
    Could we turn mamasan-tipping into a sport? Like cow-tipping?