So, in reading a bit through some posts I am struck by christianpfc's underwear fetish (just to name one it seems he has). In reading here and in his blog the depth of this fetish seems almost beyond measure and includes the exact shades of certain colors which turn him on. I am not picking on him (as it seems he is at peace with his various predilections) but does he or anyone else think this is normal (whatever that is)?
Now I love a good pair of underwear as much as the next person but here is a snippet from a recent post of his in the Golden Cock thread:

"Upon entering, I spotted a boy in underwear, underwear pulled low so you can see the buttcrack. A promising start! But in the end, none of the boys my type. About 12 staff, up to 3 boys in underwear (but not at the same time) and two shirtless (throughout the time) and one underwear and shirt (throughout the time).
To be precise, by "3 boys in underwear" I mean nothing else than underwear. All other boys probably wear underwear, but it's covered."

In just those five sentences there are an amazing 7 references to underwear. Am I missing something here other than obviously not paying attention to boys underwear as much as I should... =))

P.S. Christian if you are around when I am I would be happy to take you for a drink.