My flight arrived Thursday. Qatar was a great find. the flight was fast, comfortable and the entertainment system offered over 100 movie selections! Awesome!
On the flight I was seated next to some hot Puerto Rican guy... Dam he was hot!

At the airport the Express train was not running so I had to take a taxi. The driver wanted 400 baht to take me to Babylon. I told him he can have the 400 but no tip. Or use the meter and get a tip. He turned on the meter and once we got to the hotel I gave him 400 baht.

Went to the sauna 1 hour before closing. I wanted to shower and figured it would be more fun to shower at the sauna. Met a hottie from last year and we swapped numbers. Passed on the sex flirting with other guys and took my shower, went back to my room and got dressed.

Hit the bars. Silom was near empty of a crowd but there were people about. We went to Hot Male in time to see the show. They even had a Farang gogo boy there.
Watched the show. Bar was 1/4 full.. Left there and went to Telephone Pub. Soi was crowded and Telephone was 70% full inside on the bottom floor.

Left there and went to a gogo bar near tawan. Not many guys.

Back to my hotel room at Babylon, floor was empty of sound. Figured I would shave and jerk off tonight before sleep. Took my shower and shaved my body. Grabbed my kit and was headed back to my room when an attractive and slim Thai guy passed me and knocked my towel off me and onto the floor. With a bit of a laugh he pointed towards the shower. We showered together and he saw too it that I had no need to jerk off and I did the same favor for him.

Went back to room, went to sleep and now that I am awake I am writing this report.

I'm going to log off. Talk to you guys later.