Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bali Report

Liked

Bali Report

Cocks, cocks and more cocks! Cocks in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. Yes, you guessed it - I'm staying in a villa situated amongst the local Balinese, and they all keep roosters. Now, I love waking up to a cock in the mornng, but this is ridiculous!
    I'm staying at a clothing optional villa, and I had visions of admiring beautiful Balinese bubble-butts as they frolicked with their farangs around the pool. Alas, it was not to be. Silly old me. The pool hasn't been used at all until today. I came back from lunch and spotted a youngish farang stark naked in the pool. There was another young guy laying naked on his stomach with his legs apart. As I walked by I got a real eyeful. So I decided to join them. I sat on a sun lounge right next to the guy. He turned over and exposed a very nice cock indeed. Things have started looking up, you could say.
    The vila is just a short walk from the bars. There are 5 all in a row, but only 2 are crowded every night to overflowing. The others must have a reputation for being not cool - I mean, there is nothing wrong with them.
    The bars have ladyboy shows during the night - think Tiffanys, only interesting. And they also have HOT HOT gogo boys who writhe around on the stage and on the bar counter. They have the most beautifully sculptered bodies I've ever seen. The wear very skimpy briefs; but then again, the briefs don't have to hold much, if you get my drift.
    Money boys lurk outside and also hover in the bars. I took a guy back on Saturday night, and although he wasn't the most handsome guy, it was getting late and I'd had a few drinks. His performance was ok but let down my a rather small appendage.
    Sunday night I found myself sitting next to a cute guy who was sipping an orange juice. At first there wasn't much interaction between us but then his eyes met mine and he said hello. During the evening he would touch my leg and then quickly take his hand away. I wasn't really sure if he was a moneyboy or not. I finally asked him if he wanted to come up to see my etchings.
    "I money boy."
    "I know."
    "I have big cock."
    Back in the room we quickly showered and got down to business. Everything's relative, I know, but his cock was a respectable size. At least it was big enough to grab hold of.
    I went back to the bar on Monday night but he was nowhere to be seen. So at the end of the night I spoke to a guy sitting on a barstool and of we went. I wish I hadn't, as he was hopeless. He wasn't thin, he was emaciated.
    Tuesday night I went back to the bar and there was my "big cock" guy waiting for me. I didn't recognise him at first. On the first night he was wearing scruufy shorts and flip-slops. Now he was wearing a nice new white shirt, beige pants and blue leather shoes. And he'd also had a haircut. we went back to the hotel and after a bit of fooling around on the bed, he said:"You fuck me. ok?"
    "Sure," i said. I don't think he knew what he was getting himself in to; I'd had a few drinks and can last forever. So I really gave it to him. By the end of it, he certainly knew he'd been fucked. We collapsed exhausted and cuddled up together for a while.
    Wednesday night he also didn't show up at the bar. A guy approached me - he wasn't really my type, but I bought his a few drinks and was planning to take him back. But I went outside to speak to some friends and I kinda lost sight of him amongst the crowd. I turned around and looked at the money boys all lined up on the other side of the street. A cute guy smiled at me, so off we went.
    What a disaster! An absolute wast of time. He turned out to be quite fat but his cock! What can I say?? It was about 3 inches long and had a big flap of skin on the underside which contained a mook! It ws the ugliest cock I've ever seen! He gave be a decent BJ, I must admit, but I'm beginning to look forward to my Thailand trip in a few weeks time. At least I can get some real cock.
    Having said all that, the Bali guys are cute, especially the waiters.
    I'm off to the bars again now and just hope that Mr big-cock (lol) is there.

Liked

Re: Bali Report

I'm curious. How much do they money boys charge?
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

yes i would like to know price money boys expect
    i am going to bali in may as a change to thailand

Liked

Another question, as my trip to Bali is only ten weeks away.
    When do the bars open? my memory of a decade ago is that nothing happens until 2300 plus.

Liked

Bali Joes was jumping around 10pm, and Mixwell wasn't far behind. By 11 both were packed. The gogo boys in BJ come on stage between 11:45 and 12. There's another show but I forget what time. Bintang beer is 30,000 rupiah in BJ and 20,000 in Mixwell. As you push your way through the crowd to get to the bar a number of hands will reach out and touch you. Failing that, just sit at the bar and they will approach you. There are also quite a few money boys who wait on the footpath on the other side of the road. I never met a guy who was actually Balinese - they all seem to come from Java. There is a waiter in BJ who takes his shirt off later in the evening; he has a body to die for. But he's a little bit fem. In fact, most of the guys seem to be fem, and seem to think that being gay = being a bottom. But there were still plenty of older and masculine looking guys to choose from.

Liked

All the Balinese boys are in Bangkok... don't shit on your own doorstep is their motto it seems

Liked

I am in the midst of planning my Indonesia trip at the moment.

How much do the money boys expect? That would be a good thing to know.

Trying to narrow down where to stay. Bali appears to have about a billion hotels/villas/etc. I have a travel agent planning about 2 weeks in Bali and Java with a lot of touring and photo opportunities. But then I'll have 3 or 4 days on my own at the end of the trip. I think I'd want to be some place walking distance to the nightlife area. Any favorite places? Not sure I need a clothing optional resort. :-)

Liked

If you don't mind splashing out a bit of cash, try the Royal Beach Seminyak. It's right on the beach, has a great pool and is a short walk down the street to the gay bars. And it is set amongst beautiful gardens. I've stayed there many times and have never been disappointed. And Gado Gado restaurant is a minutes walk away.
    The guys ask for 250,000 to 300,000 rupiah.

Liked

Sounds very good. The hotel, I mean. Do they have smoking rooms? They don't mention it on their website. A friend of mine just came back and he was very unhappy about being booked into a non-smoking hotel. I take it they have no problems with overnight guests?

I've never been to Bali and I'm planning to go in June or July.
    [color=#800080][i][b]I AM BUTTERFLY![/b][/i][/color]

Liked

I don't think they have smoking rooms, but you can smoke outside on the balcony which overlooks the gardens.
    I've never taken a guy back. There are a couple of security guards at the entrance but I don't think you'd have any trouble getting a "guest" in. Slip then 50,000 rupiah and you'd be ok. Once inside you can use the stairs at the front of the huge reception area, so no need to go past the reception desk.
    I didn't think id enjoy Bali, as I've been there so many times. But this was the first solo trip and my first experience of the gay bars and gay hotel. It's not Thailand, but good for a change of scenery re: the guys. I'm now trying to fit in another week in Bali - only problem is, I've already booked flights for my upcoming Asian trips and can't find the time at the moment.