Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power boys gogo raided last night by BIB

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Power boys gogo raided last night by BIB

last night sitting watching all the dancers and suddenly in come about a dozen or so BIB , checked all boys id
    And pee pee tested every one as well, only took away one guy for falling the pee pee test.
    BIB just smiled at me and the other few farang and within 20 mins all boys back on stage .
    Just before the raid 2 thai guys entered and drank a quarter of their soft drinks and left so maybe they were undercover cops checking the place out before hand , must admit a few of the dancers looked on the young side .
    Been here 3 weeks already and if this is HIgh season I would hate to see low season was far busier back in May/June.
    But still like the place .

Liked

Re: Power boys gogo raided last night by BIB

From what you say, it does seem likely that the 2 Thai "customers" were the BIB advance party.

Good to know however that at least they were relying on Thai snoopers this time - as far as I remember the last big Sunee raid (Mic My etc) they used farang agents provocateurs. You know - those sad individuals with nothing in their lives who are happy to spy on anybody or anything for a plastic badge and the thrill of telling people they're some kind of (fake) cop.

Also, I seem to remember that in that raid, the farang customers watching the show were hauled off and had their details "noted" - so from what you say the Power Boys raid seems to have been relatively low-key

:ymparty:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

Good to know however that at least they were relying on Thai snoopers this time - as far as I remember the last big Sunee raid (Mic My etc) they used farang agents provocateurs. You know - those sad individuals with nothing in their lives who are happy to spy on anybody or anything for a plastic badge and the thrill of telling people they're some kind of (fake) cop.

Nothing more sad than foreign wannabe cops, people who look like us, but who are really snitching, ratting, provoking low lifes.. The lowest life form in Pattaya.

At least this time the advance ninjas were not some of those embarrassing cartoon cops, so when I go to Sunee next week, I dont feel the need to apologise to Thai guys there.

Liked

It was reported elsewhere that Nice Boys and Eros were also raided.

Liked

Hmmm....been quite some time since a Sunee raid. Guess high season is officially over now

In many recent visits to Power Boys, I have never noticed anyone that appeared underage. Seems like this was validated by the raid, as Dani indicates the only boy that was taken away was due to a pee test.

Have to see if this pops up in one of the Pattaya news sites.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Yes can confirm that nice boys was also raided on the same night as there was a serious lack of boys there last night . O:-)
    Not sure about EROS as I dont frequent the place .

Liked

I'd like to like Power Boys, but the crazy lady(?) keeps my visits to a minimum. She's so bad that I'm beginning to wish M was still there.

Liked

Which crazy lady? There is an older one who is the owner and a younger, butch one, who is one of the most annoying mamasans ever. I heard they are mama and child.

Liked

I just read that Pattaya's cop shop got a new superintendent a couple of days ago. Let's see if he will ring in his reign with a round of raids, as it seems to be the custom.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Which crazy lady? There is an older one who is the owner and a younger, butch one, who is one of the most annoying mamasans ever. I heard they are mama and child.
    From what I know Noi was always the owner pf mic my and had previosuly rented the bar out to the Small Tomboy and her partner who works as the cashier..

After the last big raid and shut down the bar is now under new ownership and has a new name

The new owners are a middle aged couple, very polite gentleman with a moustache that stands outside and welcomes people in and a large lady that walks around the bar smiling and takes care of the boys mobiles and wallets... she also cooks for the boys some nights

The cashier is still there and the Tomboy comes to work some days but works on comission rather than being an employed mamasan...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!