List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Bar In Sunnee now POWER BOYS.

Liked

Best Bar In Sunnee now POWER BOYS.

I've done all the bars in Sunnee in the last few days and a few of the boys and my nomination for 1st Prize is POWER BOYS.

And this nothwithstanding that the Tom Mamassan is back!

But she has been to Mamassan reform school I think - now she's the epitome of grace -in a clod-hopping sort of way and at least I know she's hasn't dipped into the honey jar for a taste before I have, unlike her ladyboy colleagues.

But it's all about the BOYS.

What an eclectic array of beauty is on show and many new guys to boot!

The largest cock in Sunnee is attached to one of them (2 muks come free) his name is Cue/Que.

Go see for yourself.

Liked

Re: Best Bar In Sunnee now POWER BOYS.

"Best Bar" depends on what you are looking for. I was in Power Boys some days ago and saw two boys I liked (number 3 and 30) but other customers were faster calling them over. Overall positive (except for smoking in the bar), will probably go again on my next Pattaya trip.

What is the number of Cue/Que?

I would find it awkward to ask for a boy by name (and there might be more boys of that name, or I mispronounce it), only to find out he is not my type and to dismiss him. With number, I can look for him on stage, paying special attention to his package.

Liked

I had heard that "she who must be avoided" had her feathers clipped and no longer is the Harpy she once was.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    But she has been to Mamassan reform school I think - now she's the epitome of grace
    Now that I just have to go see for myself before I can believe!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rtu55
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    But she has been to Mamassan reform school I think - now she's the epitome of grace
    Now that I just have to go see for myself before I can believe!
    Please report you findings ! Some months ago I told "her" to her face that farang avoid that bar due to her antics. Some of the bar boys told me that they may switch back to Power Boy now that she has reformed. Yes, even they knew her reputation.

Liked

Good to hear Power Boy is back on the upswing. I have had some fun times there and have a couple of "friends" that work as dancers, but during my last visit (Jan) it was pretty bleak. Not many staff and not much fun. I have never had much trouble with any mamason. They pretty much know to ignore me...with a couple of exceptions for the good ones - "Mack" at Nice Boys for example.

I will have to make a point to stop back in at Power Boy during my next visit to see for myself.

Thanks for the update.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    "Best Bar" depends on what you are looking for. I was in Power Boys some days ago and saw two boys I liked (number 3 and 30) but other customers were faster calling them over. Overall positive (except for smoking in the bar), will probably go again on my next Pattaya trip.

What is the number of Cue/Que?

I would find it awkward to ask for a boy by name (and there might be more boys of that name, or I mispronounce it), only to find out he is not my type and to dismiss him. With number, I can look for him on stage, paying special attention to his package.
    I understand that this is "my" award right now so it has to subjective.

Sorry don't know the number but I will find out and post it here.

Liked

Really surprised by the award.... Power Boys can have nice boys but certainly the worst mamasang of Pattaya. Her come back sounds like a catastroph...

Further if a boy wants to stop to work there he must pay a 10'000 baths "tax". One of my good friends experienced that a couple weeks ago... So better avoid this bar...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by yeye62
    Really surprised by the award.... Power Boys can have nice boys but certainly the worst mamasang of Pattaya. Her come back sounds like a catastroph...

Further if a boy wants to stop to work there he must pay a 10'000 baths "tax". One of my good friends experienced that a couple weeks ago... So better avoid this bar...
    How can you charge an employee for leaving?

Liked

maybe they have a signed contract

but you hear about that sort of thing in circumstances where people are being trafficked.