Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massage boy caught red handed !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Massage boy caught red handed !

So, we all know the drill, never leave your shorts, wallet etc unattended in a massage place - well today was the proof as to why that's a sound piece of advice as after getting a crappy massage in the place just round the corner from mosaik ( not the Tuk com end but the other end of the block) the massage boy showed me to the shower and it was obvious he could hardly wait to get back to the massage room ( which was totally empty except for him and I) so I ran the water but immediately turned on my heel back and crept back down the corridor quietly and walked back round my curtain to the find wee bugger with all my folded lose note money spread on the bed and more importantly my wallet out and opened and just about to be plundered lying beside it but as disturbed him he'd dropped it on the bed as he turned on seeing me as needless to say when I walked in he nearly shit himself and then just stupidly stood there as if nothing was happening even though the evidence of his thievery was staring us both in the face!

So, I lifted everything and seeing that I'd beaten him to it just told him to "go away" and that he was a thief and that I'd seen him try to steal my money, which almost hilariously he replied ( bearing in mind there was only him and I there and I'd caught him red handed) he said "it wasn't me" lol - so, that was that, I dressed, went down stairs and told the manager who could barely speak English but I got the point across and walked out just as a hail of "what you do" type conversation was heading his direction, but as I figured most of that was just for show for my benefit as I'm sure it happens all the time and the manager could care less I left them to it.

So, in case we should need reminding NEVER leave your valuables unattended when going to shower in a massage place / knocking shop.

The one good thing I guess was my getting a free happy ending by default so for once it was one nil to the farang for a change !

Liked

Re: Massage boy caught red handed !

OP: you did well catching him, and you handled the situation well. If u can find out the name of the massage shop that would be even more helpful.
    At least u can have a happy new year now!

Liked

I always take a plastic bag with me when going for a massage or short-time room, so you can take your wallet and phone with you into the shower.

Banned
    Liked: 1

Correct me if I'm wrong,however I do recall a simalar thread a few weeks ago describing the same massage shop as yours.
    Does anyone remember this? I think the poster said he had lost a watch if I recall correctly.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah generally I tend to play things by ear and it wasn't that I'd "forgotten" a left my shorts etc but as we were the only two people in the upstairs area and the shower was close by I didn't think for a second he'd be so stupid / ballsy to try it on, but the second he showed me to the shower he was away like a whippet back to the room and I knew instantly what he was up to - subtlety obviously isn't his middle name !

But thank god I was on to him as I'd just been to the ATM and I'm sure when he opened my wallet he thought all his Christmases had come early but the look on his face was a blinder when he realised he'd been caught red handed as I dint he knew just WHAT I was going to do - as choking the life out of the wee bugger did cross my mind for a brief second until I thought better of it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just had to search for some Bucky-like tech to counter this:

http://spynuts.com/idalertcard.html

Looking like a credit card with your cash folded around it-
    alarm sounds if exposed to light

$5.99 + $1.95 shipping

exploding dye pack (auction)

http://currency.ha.com/c/item.zx?saleNo ... IdNo=16016

"...it's all in the tech."

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    I always take a plastic bag with me when going for a massage or short-time room....
    You must be very big man - I find a regular condom fits ok.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"take-out" from the "four hands"
    can be voluminous

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by garypattaya
    Correct me if I'm wrong,however I do recall a simalar thread a few weeks ago describing the same massage shop as yours.
    Does anyone remember this? I think the poster said he had lost a watch if I recall correctly.
    Yes, posted by a447, Shit Day in Pattaya.

Liked

And can I add that a447a was roundly condemned by certain members. I remember posting that it was a sad state of affairs when the victim gets abused and the perpetrator gets support