So, we all know the drill, never leave your shorts, wallet etc unattended in a massage place - well today was the proof as to why that's a sound piece of advice as after getting a crappy massage in the place just round the corner from mosaik ( not the Tuk com end but the other end of the block) the massage boy showed me to the shower and it was obvious he could hardly wait to get back to the massage room ( which was totally empty except for him and I) so I ran the water but immediately turned on my heel back and crept back down the corridor quietly and walked back round my curtain to the find wee bugger with all my folded lose note money spread on the bed and more importantly my wallet out and opened and just about to be plundered lying beside it but as disturbed him he'd dropped it on the bed as he turned on seeing me as needless to say when I walked in he nearly shit himself and then just stupidly stood there as if nothing was happening even though the evidence of his thievery was staring us both in the face!

So, I lifted everything and seeing that I'd beaten him to it just told him to "go away" and that he was a thief and that I'd seen him try to steal my money, which almost hilariously he replied ( bearing in mind there was only him and I there and I'd caught him red handed) he said "it wasn't me" lol - so, that was that, I dressed, went down stairs and told the manager who could barely speak English but I got the point across and walked out just as a hail of "what you do" type conversation was heading his direction, but as I figured most of that was just for show for my benefit as I'm sure it happens all the time and the manager could care less I left them to it.

So, in case we should need reminding NEVER leave your valuables unattended when going to shower in a massage place / knocking shop.

The one good thing I guess was my getting a free happy ending by default so for once it was one nil to the farang for a change !