Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

Liked

Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur is HOT! Why I do not know but maybe it is because of all the suppression? There is virtually no outside cruising or if there is it is not obvious but Thermos Day Spa must be the hottest in Asia..a wide mix of ages with very few whites and the phrase 'do not touch!' you never hear. Fun and games every afternoon. For an interesting lunch or just to while away the time visit The Press Room, one of the many interesting places on the walkway beside the spacious and very modern Pavilion shopping complex. A very European bistro [owned by French/English] some cute and friendly staff and many foreign man/local boy guests combos visiting...KL is growing up! Night time it is the raunchy Blue Boy [take the side and back passageway when visiting the toilet [all the boys hanging out pissing against the concreted wall, very un Asian but a great view!] the darkened passageway lends itself for touching the merchandise even if you do not want to buy! Most convenient budget hotel is Le Apple, opp Blue Boy, 50 metres from Thermos and 100 metres from Pavilion and Bukhit Bintang monorail station.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)

Liked

Re: Kuala Lumpur

At MYR 170 a night, I wouldnтАЩt call Le Apple a budget hotel.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kakadai
    At MYR 170 a night, I wouldnтАЩt call Le Apple a budget hotel.
    Compared to what you get for the same money in Singapore [a windowless room marginally bigger than the bed] @ MYR 170 it is luxury!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Am now a few days in KUL and have been several times before. Like it compared to BKK as its much less touristy-hassled as BKk sadly is in some places and more greenery.
    BUT: compared to BKk the offerigns we are interested in are minimal. Its about for the whole of this country, Malaysia: KUL has 1 real gay club and 2-3 sauna's + some massage+more palces and thats also about the grand total for MY.
    Thermos-was informed at entry by 2 of the smallest guys Ive ever seen at desk: cabins now have to be closed, only sauna+turk. bath open and blackroom/maze is lighted. Dont know if that also applies to OTOT. Declined to enter, thanked them for honestly telling, and got invited for a drink by what turned out to be a Taiwanese tourist who just left, who confirmed this. He also invited me to his HTL, which I declined and if I ever would visit Taiwan, he would welcome me.
    Cruising is much alive in KUL-weekends-most boys have proper jobs. About any of the dozen+ shopping malls around that Starhill (=Bukit Bintang). or the foodstalls around BlBy before opens. Lots of ladyboys too around-for those interested in that. Several places advertise very openly with hourly rates (25 MYR=250 THB) around. Loads of Arabs visiting.

6. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)

Liked

As I just booked Le Apple for January, Double room at $66, I call that very budget!

8. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 24th, 2020)