Board Announcement

We were advised this morning that the TBB were reporting that they had hacked into Sawatdee Network and Sawatdee Gay Thailand, which among many, many other things is not true.

This morning Ron Janssen (aka SmoothLegs, The Designer, As.It.Is , I.Love.It etcтАж) was snooping around, trying to gain access to our site and came across a tutorial presentation for our blog starter function. In this tutorial were several small screen shots, one of which hadn`t been scrubbed of user names and email addresses.

At no time did Ron Janssen have access to the site or any personal information beyond what was contained in this single screen shot.
I have notified the 6 members that were affected by this incident and have expressed my apologies for our oversight.

Clearly, the TBB is enraged by the success of this site and our move away from the stupid games Neal Bernard and Ron Janssen continually play to undermine our efforts and to drive you the membership away from the Gay Forums in Thailand. Our best strategy, as always, is to ignore them

Surfcrest