Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: B/f goes for visa

B/f goes for visa

my b/f goes for his visa application next week. I have sent him loads of paperwork from UK, maybe lucky maybe not will find out soon. finger crossed, will let you know. neo

good luck to both of you!

All the very best!

As you may know my boyfriend managed to get a visa to the UK in April, and we spent a wonderful (cold!) month together.

Now he goes for the settlement visa in early July - it takes up to thirteen weeks to process that application, so I won't be reporting back on that for quite a while yet!!

So all the best Neo, and I really hope you are successful. How long is your boyfriend planning to be here? Happy to meet up for a drink or something if you are near London at any point.

Cheers!

thanx wish me luck, i know its an outside chance but worth a try. will ask him to come for 30 days or 90 days.

Liked: 1
    Good luck to both of you, I hope for him he get's the visa this week so he can enjoy some Thai weather in Europe :clown:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)