Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Embassy warnings

Embassy warnings

I see a number of Embassies have issued travel advisories for Bangkok. Apparently the Thai "Tea Party" is fired up about the democratically elected "Red Shirt" government legislating for an amnesty for the soldiers who killed the Red Shirt supporters a couple of years ago. My Bangkok correspondent tells me he couldn't move in Silom the other day. I do hope this isn't impacting the legitimate commercial activities of the boys in the area.

Liked

Re: Embassy warnings

If you think the Amnesty is about the soldiers, I have some swamp land I want to sell you. This is about Amnesty for good old Taksin who is still dreams of coming back to Thailand to rule again (and get his seized assets back LOL)

Mate their all as corrupt as each other theres nothing special about Thaksin except hes got a VVVIP in his pocket and the Establishment is shit scared of what will happen when that thing we cant talk about happens which frankly cant be that far off.

Liked

I am a little surprised that "the kommentariat" thinks that the demonstrations are about people who are against amnesty to some soldiers, no the people in the streets are against a suggested amnesty to Thaksin.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymandenmark
    I am a little surprised that "the kommentariat" thinks that the demonstrations are about people who are against amnesty to some soldiers, no the people in the streets are against a suggested amnesty to Thaksin.
    Who cares mate their all as bad as each other I done understand why farang in Bangkok all believe what they read in the papers about Thaksin or any one else. Remember that old c*nt Suchinda six months after ordering his troops to murder civilians in the street he was off to Australia playing golf with his buddies they all give amnesties to each other at the drop of a hat and the embassys play along.

Liked

Media report: "Thailand's senate has rejected the amnesty bill which could have led to the return to the country of the former prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra. All 141 senators present voted against the legislation, which had been approved unanimously by the lower house of parliament on 1 November."