Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: TIT=Jomtien restaurant opens & shuts in one night

TIT=Jomtien restaurant opens & shuts in one night

Perhaps the fact that the lights keeping flicking off along with the air-conditioning and we were only able to recognise each other with the aid of a helpful TV cameraman's spotlight but it seemed to be an omen for the evening.

It was the Gala opening of Govinda's, a new vegetarian restaurant in Jomtien which would have been directly opposite the new 200 story condo complex that is soon to arise. Sadly Govinda's,(which means Krisna who is the protector of the cows- the one's with 4 legs not the variety like me or Edith) lasted just 2 days before it closed as New Jersey Jerry who created the magnificent menus of the finest vegetarian food I've ever been priviledged to taste, explained a few days later.

Jerry barely survived the horrific events of 9/11 and re-located to Pattaya to find a less stressful life.

Govinda's is on hold until a few technical problems are ironed out but keep an eye out for news of it..well you can hardly avoid it for the whole of the Chonburi media was on hand for the opening...Krisna only's knows what they will make of it all.

But if it does re-open it is an experience you must not miss and remember ..every vegan meal you eat saves a cow !!
    Jerry's menus really are the finest I've ever tasted in any vegetarian restaurant around the world. Let's hope he get's it all together again.

Can Jerry make a vegetarian cheese burger?

She's usually in the dark...

She's got a face that can stop an electric clock and blow everything in the neighborhood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    Sadly Govinda's,(which means Krisna who is the protector of the cows- the one's with 4 legs not the variety like me or Edith)
    Okay, I'm a cow girl. What's your excuse, Calamity Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    Remember ..every vegan meal you eat saves a cow !!
    More accurately: "Every vegan meal she eats saves a cow!" For which I thank her--We should all thank her: The cow she saves could be our bf's!