Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Gay Beach Jomtien

Liked

The Gay Beach Jomtien

The Gay Beach had so many Chair and Umbrella Dealer.
    Tell me which is the best for you.
    Where can find the best Boys?

Liked

Re: The Gay Beach Jomtien

No one area is best as it changes from day to day and week to week.

Take a walk up and down the beach. See if anything interests you. Roam around awhile or take a seat.

If you take a seat, don't be afraid to move to another location if it seems more inviting.

Relax. Get a massage. Keep your eyes peeled. You might see someone that interests you.

Liked

I have visited the gay Dongtan beach several times over the last few days, when the weather has been good.
    The sections nearer the toilets are usually busier and now there is wifi available.
    As has been mentioned before fewer boys come to the beach on the lookout for business due to Gayromeo, but there are usually a few, particularly in the late afternoon. If you see one that appeals a wave or smile will often bring them over.
    There are short time rooms available at a guesthouse in the small complex near the 7-11 for 300 baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I alwayd sit roughly in front of Tui's......no need to wander all over the place...the commercial boys will find you.

Liked

all thanks for you answers....have a great day

Liked

i dont sit at the gay area blues chairs anymore on the horse shoes just passed orange ritz, there is an older thai man here who comes over or waves his finger in disgrace when you just get friendly with the waiters or boys that approach you, he also sits at the chair behind you when your getting a massage if he thinks your going to attempt to have any kind of fun in his section, also the ice cream ka seller got a good mouthful of harsh words one day & told by him to 'go away, go far away!' not sure what the hell this idiot is trying to do running a section in the middle of the gay area!
    also as ive been here a few yrs a chinese group descend on you once in a while just as you trying to relax, i was sat between them as they could all sit together & their rude tourist guide was shouting over to them & they to him when i was trying to relax in the middle of it all, this has happened twice now, but not any more as i dont sit here no more! its a shame as the waiter apple is lively & friendly & nice guy
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Liked

Unfortunately, our natural reaction when people move into the Section that we don't like is to leave.
    That really only makes the problem worse, when it comes to families moving in or...as you say; Chinese tour groups.

I sit down at Ritt's, it's always one of the more popular Sections and when it's hopping, it's obviously the "Gay Section" to anyone passing by and looking for a chair.

When the water is clean enough to go in, this is probably one of the better beach spots along Jomtien.
    The water is usually foul near the Police Box, for whatever reason...I'm guessing a storm drain still empties in down there somewhere by the junk on the beach after a down pour.
    The surface slick of fuel from the jet skies is also a problem from there going south and down at the north end near the Park.

We've got a good little spot where we are right now, there's a lot of new real estate in the area now that isn't necessarily gay and so no doubt, our chairs look attractive to someone looking to enjoy the day down at the beach...whether they are gay or not.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

When the water is clean enough to go in.."

was tempted but afraid to swim near Ritt's. Actually was kicking myself for not bringing sample bottles
    to bring water back from Jomtien beach and Bangkok tap water for chemical and bacteriological analysis.

Weather was fantastic, vendors walking the area seemed less invasive.
    If only there was more eye candy running around to watch.
    (besides Ritt's three gorgeous waiters)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

area in front of Tui's does seem to still be "gay"...as for boys..well its hit and miss...quality and quantity has dropped...anyway i dont mind, i enjoy the beach and hunt down boys on g/romeo...and at the gogo bars...