Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Non-offable boys

Liked

Re: Non-offable boys

Smooth Legs - stop trying to cause trouble.

I did NOT delete your ID "Smooth Legs"

Liked

I think C has enough troubles without another tosspot having a go at him for starting a new thread!!

anybodyelse share the same view at that idiot??

all of C threads are interesting and are a breath of. bloody fresh air blowing through this forum

Liked

i agree martin, sadly most of christians . i assume you mean christian when you say c .. topics seems to get side tracked with silly liitle jokes. i belive his last two topics have about 10 one liners between 2 or 3 posters that have spoilt them ..
    im now going to have a good think about who should be playing christian in a movie .. see what i mean ?

Liked

Yesterday around midnight, I was in Silom area and whenever I am there, I have at least one walk through Soi Twilight. The boy was sitting there again (alone, like when I first met him) and smiling at me as I walked past. Other bar staff tried to entice me to enter the bar. At least it seemed they did not brand me as "undesirable customer".

My negotiations with the two waiters and the boss very in a polite manner, and my emotions on the subject are rather disappointment and self-pity than anger.

Liked

did you not think of trying again???

at the least you may have gained further insight into what happened (or rather Why nothing happened ) the last time
    !!!

its Thailand - things change rapidly without rhyme nor reason here C

give it a lash man you could be pleasantly suprised :bounce:

if no dice well just move your sights onto another target :happy7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh...for fucks sake...stop feeding the pity troll.....would probably drown his new born just to soak up the pity....

Liked

you think C isc a pity troll???

you got him wrong there if you do methinks lp
    :dontknow:
    he describes his emotions EXACTLY. as they happen - without any form of embellishinment that the rest of us mite do from time to time

his sense of humour is 'different' ( and I cert do not mean that in a bad way ) and that can lead to perhaps a different perception than is the reality

but as him looking for pity I do not thinkthat is the case - -he is prob far too honest for this world!!!!!

Liked

I agree with martin911

Liked

I think martin's summed Christian up quite well - no way is he a troll - just more honest than many who post on these boards. He at least acknowledges his failures and failings - never ceases to entertain tho.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I also agree with Martin911 both that Christianpfc should consider trying again or at least initiate some small talk with his dream guy and that he is not a pity troll.

I find his adventure descriptions refreshing. It is great that he is willing to explore just about anything and get himself involved in situations most of us would never consider. There are a lot of interesting learning experiences in Thailand and he seems to be taking maximum advantage of experiencing them in his own way. It takes all kinds of people to make the world go'round.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz