Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Feeling got from saunas in BKK... (not a sex report)

Liked

Feeling got from saunas in BKK... (not a sex report)

I may write something to thank the user nick DELETED, he showed me the reasonable price in Lumphini area. But now it has changed its name to S1 Hostel with at least 600Baht a night, so I had to find another cheaper guest house. Thanks!

ALL PRICES GO UP. don't blame a poster here, and DON'T use his/her name again. As a "new" member read the rules - jinks

Spent almost a week in BKK only, just for a holiday with all my own, traveling alone to BKK. I have a wish to save my money for visiting Hero massage or offing a guy in Tawan bar, but I did not do either. May be I could not afford the expensive cost, even though I have a found myself really like one of the guys in the nightly show in Tawan. He looks so manly, with a very tender eyesight. I tried to learn ways to go to some saunas around BKK and tried to visit them as much as possible.

Babylon:

It seems that I have no fond of to visit Babylon after a couple of visit. I donтАЩt know why, even I can sometime find a very cute chubby guy there. I miss the voice of a chubby guy in the dark room тАЬItтАЩs ok, itтАЩs ok!тАЭ when I shot in his hand and said sorry to him. The voice is so sweet from a very beautiful chubby guy.

39 Undergound Sauna:

Really amazing about the reason why this sauna is so popular to the locals. I still donтАЩt know why! Lot of guys in the sauna. On the top floor, I have talked with a Thai man from a province nearly more than 300km northern from BKK. He has a very typical Indian face. When I shacked his hands, their shape liked the ones from the person who worked heavy jobs, or he seemed to be a farmer. A real man outside, and also inside! Love to talk with him so much, he made me feel to be acquaintance and familiar with a local person. And sometimes I may be invited to visit his homeland, like friends in my country usually do.

Heaven Sauna:

I really love this saunas, and Bangkok 10 also. These two saunas made my holiday in BKK became more valuable. The Heaven ambiance was so wonderful. Lot of sweet chubby guys sitting in the room nearby the gym. They looked so silky and velvety under the warm yellow light. It worth to have a long walk from the heart of Silom, when a girl explained to me that I could not walk to Holiday Inn Hotel from Saladaeng BTS (opposite the BIS buidling where Heaven locating inside). And used almost the elevators there to find the sauna, finally I had to ask a Thai security guy of the building, he showed me way with a very nice smile. яБК

On the top garden, there happened a crowded chubby guys drinking beer. There was a very very cute young man with the typical Thai face and dark skin, beautiful teeth and smile with a little moustache. I just sat there and sometimes looking at his nice face and his sweet chubby body. Rather beautiful!!! I really love the way the locals enjoying their weekend. Gathering in a nice place with friends, chatting and relaxingтАж Live a happy life, not rush into life with much of difficulties in my country.

I met J there, a very nice and very cute smile chubby guy in his 40s. But I just thought that he is around 35 yrs old. I found myself regretful when I saw him standing and smiling in the cruising area waiting for me finding another guy to тАж I was so sorry about that moment. He is a very sweet guy! Exchanging numbers and invite him to have a beer or a coffee in the interval I still staying in Thai, but he may not have free time. Saving his number, and may contact via Line, I hope to have chance to meet him again.

Bangkok 10 Sauna:

Decided to reach this sauna by walking, I spent almost an afternoon to walk and passed by its name sign on the way. Asking and checking the map, I turned back and found it was.

A worthy memorable place. There were only some of customers that night. But I found a very lovely karaoke room where a Thai man was singing lovely Thai songs. His face looks like a Hongkong movie star whom I cannot remember his name in English. There were only me, him and a boy sitting behind the bar. I sat on the sofa, and listening his singing. Later, another cute chubby person met him and greeted him with typical Thai greeting gesture. The scene was so wonderful. Similar to the feeling I got in Heaven, I become admired the way the local people treat their hobbies. A peaceful place to relax, to meet and talk with closed friends, to find someone to do the bad things, before turning back to their home with a family awaiting them, wifes and kids await in the living room, dinners await in the kitchen. A life to live.

I met a very cute big chubby guy with the very delicious legs. You guys know that chubby guy legs are always big with smooth hair. I thought that he is the staff of Bangkok 10 since I was him sitting in the receptionist room talking with other guys. I smiled with him sometimes and sat together with him on the sofa while listening the man mentioned above singing. I will try to talk with him in the next trip to BKK. A rather cute man!
    Also met a very milky chubby chest man there тАУ T. His body is so sweet. And we took time chatting a lot. I miss the way he waved his hand goodbye me in front of the gate of BKK 10. We back to the same area Lumphini, but he took taxi and invite me to go together with him, but I was afraid to disturb him and I decided to walk to Hualamphong MRT. He is a very cute man!

Trio Club X:

Taking a bus number 115 to Bangkapi looking for this тАЬremoteтАЭ sauna, but I have to surrender. I would love to go some places that locate a little far away from the downtown, where I can find the local people, where I can meet a local man, to chat, to talkтАж The traffic jam and not preparing the address of Trio Club X dispirited me. I got off the bus and go to the opposite site taking another one back to Silom.

Mania Sauna:

From the windows, I saw quiet apartments with beautiful balcony outside on the buildings nearby. Through those one of apartmentтАЩs window, I saw a family is gathered on a rectangle table having their dinner, above them is the warm yellow light, while the sunset still not totally stopped yet. And I was there, stood still, seeing them, thinking about my destination тАУ where no place to rest, without any accompany.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Feeling got from saunas in BKK... (not a sex report)

Thanks Bombombom, very atmospheric report. You gave us the mood of your experiences. I hope that on another occasion you are able to join one of these groups that you enjoyed observing. Definitely seems that you like chubby guys! Where are you from? I hope that you enjoyed your visit, is this your second trip to Thailand?

Liked

Would i be right in thinking that you like Chubby Guys ? 55

Liked

Dear Jinks,

I do apology if my words lead to any mis-understanding here. I did not blame any person. I just would wanna thank that user only. Writing this note is also the way I would wanna to thank him - by sharing what I have experienced throungout the trip.

Halfhansum:
    Yeahhh, chubby, stocky, bear and muscle are my type! They always made my heart bom bom bomтАж

Thank Brad the Impala! But how could I be associate with the locals, they have their own interest. I might be a stranger forever! Hehe. Your question made me feel that you know me somehow )

Liked: 1

I DO NOT like chubby guys but very slim!! What places should I visit? Sauna, massage...or just the bangkok streets?