So you are here in Thailand and are walking around a market, in a shop, the grocery store, a bank or just walking down the sidewalk. A young man walking near you catches that casual sexual glance you made his way; you smile and he smiles. He knows what you want. You exchange phone numbers and meet up later for a casual talk, get to try and feel him out whether he is a murderer or not see if there is the possibility roll in the hay. Within 30 minutes to an hour you feel safe he is interested in you not your money and isn't a psycho. You know that within 30 minutes. A fit much older man and a much younger guy. No discussion of money either way. You invite him up to your den of iniquity, let him get drunk as you know personalities change when you let someone get drunk and both have that desired short time encounter.

It is time for your new friend to leave and wopps (!) he demands money. What now? Whose fault? Should the guy have mentioned money before hand? Sure. Should you have inquired making sure it was a freebie? Maybe. Maybe asked in some casual way was he a money boy as there seem to be so many here in Thailand. I mean sure it really is almost obvious in Pattaya but so many young men have [i]visited /i] Pattaya and Bangkok then returned home and spread the news to thier friends that falang have money and they spend it for a roll in the hay. They buy you nice things and it's a great way to help pay for that doctorate or PHD they are studying for.

What do you do? Have you read about the violent acts that they are capable of, even murder? No problem, throw the urchin out, never mind if he returns another day or do you just give him some money to satisfy him? I remember within the last year reading about a man who was murdered by a few boys just because he yelled at them to clean thier dishes, a doctor who invited a copuple of boys home for a romp and was killed and it wasn't even about asking for money. They viciously murdered him.

When I call soemone I don't know, I always have my b/f in the other room to make sure the happy ending is really happy and ends that way, but what if it doesn't. What would you do if it all starts going wrong?