Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How to get to Suvanabumi Airport from Don Muang ?

Liked

How to get to Suvanabumi Airport from Don Muang ?

Hi everyone there. I'm back from my trip to Pattaya and Bangkok and I can share with you the easy way to travel.
    As you know, Air Asia Now landing in Don Muang Airport instead of Suvanabumi Airport. once arrive at Don Muang after clearing the custom check point, heading for gate 6 to take the free shuttle bus to Suvanabumi Airport. The travelling time from Don Muang to Suvanamumi Airport is around 1 hour 30 minutes. :happy7:

Liked

Re: How to get to Suvanabumi Airport from Don Muang ?

What about arriving at DM on another airline ........ can you use the free AIR ASIA bus to get to Suvanabumi??

Same question visa-versa ...... if you are at Suvanabumi and need to get to DM ....... do you have to be an AIR ASIA passenger to use the free bus??

Liked

Re: How to get to Suvanabumi Airport from Don Muang ?

Both ways it is free of charge irrespective of airlines & nationalities. They don't check your airline tickets, nothing at all.
    Frequency of busses every thirty minutes during peak hours 7am-8pm thereabouts, & hourly for early & late hours(5am - midnight?),and adequate seatings for appprox. 20 passengers.
    I have observed some latecomers seated on the floor with their luggages.
    Trip time can be as quick as 60 minutes as busses take the expressway.