Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Shipping Boxes to Thailand

Liked

Shipping Boxes to Thailand

I will be relocating to Bangkok next month from Sydney, AU. I need to send a couple boxes
    to arrive after i get there with stuff. I will be doing some traveling before landing in Thailand
    otherwise i would just take with me on the plane. I don't mind sending via a slow boat as its just stuff.

Does anyone have experience with any shipping companies that have a good proven track record?
    I know the postal system in Thailand is slow.... sent a package in the mail and it took 7 months to arrive,
    but hoping a reliable company can be found.

Thank You.

Liked

Re: Shipping Boxes to Thailand

I have used Siamit. It is a Thai company. Both of my shipments have been from the USA. It is important for you to know that your first shipment will have a low customs duty but subsequent shipments will incur a much higher duty.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Send a few packages a year via US postal service and takes 30 days almost to the day and is the least expensive. You cannot have any liquids or gels in the package though as it travels via passenger planes. UPS and Fed Ex are my other 2 options but they aint cheap! Actually none are.

If you are moving to Thailand and you ssend your things within 6 months there is a provisio for you to sign a certain document and avoid all the import duties which are doubly horrendous.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you're shipping stuff from Australia, try DHL or Pack and Send.... www.packsend.com.au

Liked

I don't understand why you want to ship boxes to Thailand. I know of several place in Pattaya that will sell you boxes at very reasonable prices.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    I don't understand why you want to ship boxes to Thailand. I know of several place in Pattaya that will sell you boxes at very reasonable prices.
    Always a smarty pants in the crowd.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Liked

why not try a proper removal company .. pickfords has depots in australia and also in bangkok ..
    they will do all the hard work for you ..