Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any sleazy bar's in Bangkok !

Liked

Any sleazy bar's in Bangkok !

I havent had any nights out in Bangkok for a few years now...

Any one recommend sort of sleazy easy going bars not too fem guys !

any bar show oil wrestling ? hehe

Liked

Re: Any sleazy bar's in Bangkok !

:idea1: SCREWBOYS
    sort of sleazy-somewhat rougher look here, not fancy, can be smoky, stays open later than other bars
    easy going-except mammasans may be a bit pushier for a tip, otherwise I always felt comfortable and not pushed
    not too fem guys- I thought they had more masculine guys here

This was my view in 2011-12.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked: 1

Try Hotmale in Soi Twilight.
    Fuck shows, big cock shows ... the usual stuff but done better than other bars in that Soi and by bigger and better looking guys.

Seems like a sleaze listing should also include Nature Boys and Super A (not in Soi Twilight. Have to walk down to the Tawan Bar soi area). See info in Nicky's Gay Bangkok.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I went into Screw Boys one night and my personal opinion was that I was not having a good time. The boys were all on thier cell phones reading messages and my friend (sorry LW to borrow your line for once) and I were the only ones there. Now I understand that alone is ok but the mamasan sat right next to us staring almost face to face and was not what I was looking for.

Some people find bar hopping on Soi 4 expensive and it can be. I drink water or diet coke and I bargain outside. I will go in if you charge me 200 for a water. They almost inevitably say ok. Also I like sitting at the outside bars and I try to get there before 7:30pm. I pay less than 100 baht for my water or diet coke and watch the boys arrive from one side of the soi. When I see one I really like I stop him and talk to him, agree to off him and send him to pay the off fee. This way I am similar to my friend Christian whereby avoiding these hurendous drink prices. Will be going up there soon to do some Bang-kok! :snorting: I may not be of great health but I ain't dead yet!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Neal, I 'm totally surprised at this post, did you actually type it yourself...or was it one of your moderators?? You, a former bar owner, nickle and diming the establishments, as you must well know there are wages, lights, water, rent, taxes, kamagra, tea money, stock...to pay for...not everyone runs a bar as a hobby the way you did it without a care about profitability.
    Do you think that running the twin bars (best Boys bangkok and dream boys) is easy, imagine the ongoing costs of maintaining a stable of 80 plus boys...I dont begrudge the old German owner a single baht...in fact am quite envious that at his age he has the energy and health to run it all...and keep a gorgeous Thai boy....but then I guess he gets 1st dibs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..oh as for screw boys, yes, correct it is a rougher bar...boys are not all dolled up and pretty...and mostly straight...but they definitely can perform...have offed 2 and both scored at least an 8/10.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hi. Nobody types "for me" I am quite capable of doing it myself, typos and all. In my opinion there is a slight difference between profit a georging. :violent1:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.....if you want cheap drinks there are multiple bars (next to hot males on both sides as well as opposite dream boys) in the same soi with bht100 drinks.
    Are you sure you're not being a cheap charlie??...think an apology (to the soi) is needed...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The bars you refer to are the bars I said I go to where the drinks are 100 baht for coke and water and not nearing 350. If you want to apologize to them, go ahead and apologize. :nunu: