Well 18 days into my Thailand trip and im still alive and kicking.............even the hangovers seem more pleasant as does this amazing country.

I can truly say i could never be bored with this place.................26th trip and finding it more and more special each time............. cheers Thailand!

The rains couldn`t dampen my spirits nor the beggars or cheeky bar boys who hang around the hotels ( i even stayed at the malaysia for 3 days for a friend who lives nearby and hates travelling after work).............Immodium is my best friend.

I found the place to find the hottest guys is the bowling alleys or the malls where they have computer games/cinemas..a smile almost always gets a phone no or email address. watching a thai guys face after hes been bowling for first time is such a joy.

Even the traffic situation seems better and the prices in shops seem cheaper( not possible lol?)

I also learnt another thing.............. dont post from thailand after a Singha beer session........you talk gibberish lol!

I envy you guys who live there so much!