I stayed here for a couple of days earlier this month. The place is really nice and the rooms are spacious and pretty comfortable. The thing that spoilt my stay was the noise of the building works as a new block is currently being built - it was horrendous, from early morning to mid-evening. Impossible to relax at the pool as the building work is going on all around the pool, literally 10 feet away - it wouldn't have been quite so bad if the builders had at least been hunky shirts-off types, but they were in fact (somewhat strangely) mostly stout middle-aged women from what I could see! Not sure when it will all be finished but it was nowhere near complete when I was there. There's another very noisy major building project going on a couple of blocks away.

Service was mixed - Khun Punya is very welcoming and the receptionists were efficient and friendly. However, apart from the guy who served breakfast, the other restaurant/bar staff were not friendly at all - very little interaction with customers, no greetings, no smiles, nothing - just seemed to chat amongst themselves and play with their mobile phones. The food was nice though!

Would stay here again but ONLY when all the work is finished.