Well, due to time restrictions, I decided to give Thailand a miss this year and re-visit one one of my old stomping grounds.

The 2 hour flight was very welcome intread of an all-day affair, as was the $200 air-fare!

Flew with Jet2 - first experience of this airline - and very positive apart from when a Sumo wrestler sat next to me (would have put DaBoss to shame). I paid for extras like allocated seat and 3 course meal etc so it was all very pleasant.

Checked in to the ibis hotel, just outside the Centre - around 50 Euro a night - very nice, efficient etc.

First night out, again revisited old haunts - Pinocchio (now called Club Temple) - shadow of its former self - where there used to be 40 boys, there are now 10. Consumption cards in use with minimum consumption (no problem for me - lol).

Took off 2 boys on the first night - and back to hotel- no problem with bringing anybody back, no ID checks, nothing at all.

The boys ask for 3000Kc = $150 - for short time - some will negotiate down but others have a set price and just won't budge even at the risk of getting no customer. Your Scottish sister got 2 boys for 3000Kc of course. One boy was a midget (gotta try everything)!

More later.... unless I'm too drunk to post.

Any questions - ask

:alc: