Hi Atri, I'm not a sauna person but thanks for info. I think I do remember a Tom's bar from years ago

I used to visit Prague regularly and even brought a Pinocchio Czech boy into the UK maybe 15yrs ago (not easy when they were not in the EU). That didn't last long! Then I think 2 yrs later I discovered Thailand!

If you know Villa Mansland (and Harry) since it opened you must also know there's rather a chequered history there, my dear :evil4:

Anyway - FRIDAY night - spent at Club Temple which was VERY busy. Could't get into Little Temple as it was full (not that it's big, but even so it was packed), so went straight into the main club. Noticed a couple of boys hanging around outside - formed they impression they were banned from the club and they looked a bit shady anyway.

Inside- many boys last night of all (legal) ages, shapes, and sizes. At one point difficult to get a seat. One difference since the old Pino days is that the boys ar less blatant and pushy than they used to be. Whereas they used to just come and sit down next to you and pull their shirt up, they now wait to be asked. All boys very friendly but obviously desperate for cash. Tempted to say about half dozen looked to be under the influence of various substances - but that's fewer than you'd find in many UK clubs where 80% are off their faces.

Various boys dancng on stage, stripping etc. Highlight was impromptu hot sex show by two waiters (one got over-excited and was a VERY big boy :evil4: )

Today I'm off the Gay Pride parade - still got one or two bars to visit in the course of the day.

:occasion9: