You will love this place.
Yes I suggested Deli-zza before, and sadly now it is closed!
However PAO is open for you to enjoy.
The owners are going to Hong Kong soon starting 19 March and reopening about 1 April.
So you have two nights to try it unless you want to wait a few weeks.
The chefs are from Hong Kong and specialize in totally freshly made noodles and dumplings as well as many other dishes. It is for lovers of real Chinese food, you know who you are.

Prices are moderate. Portions are smallish so order multiple dishes. Believe me, it won't break the bank.

Location: Pattaya Klang (next to Fascino pharmacy), north side of the road between 2nd and 3rd

Hours, 5 or 6 pm to 1 am, daily except Monday

If you want to try right away, you MUST go March 17 or 18, if not wait until early April.

Some examples:

Xiaolongbao, Shanghai dumpings with soup inside, steamed
Beef pan fried dumplings, also with hot soup inside (highly recommended)
Pan fried pork dumplings
"Pot stickers"
Handmade wontons
Hot and sour soup with handmade noodles (hand pulled noodles!!!)
Hand pulled fresh noodles with savory beef topping (tip, ask for it spicy, so delicious!!!) only 70 baht
Pickled cucumber spicy or mild your choice
Shanghai "drunken" chicken wings
Crispy salt and pepper squid
Egg dish w/ oyster
Steamed dim sum rice rolls w/ chicken, scallop, or shrimp
Four kinds of curry with rice, Chinese or Japanese choices
Pork ribs done in assorted Chinese treatments

Please support this restaurant! They really deserve our business. They are taking a risk and doing something authentic, fresh, different for Pattaya, and honest. If we don't support this kind of wonderfulness, we don't deserve places like this here. Believe me, there is no place in town doing food like Pao. It would rate as a great place in Bangkok or San Francisco. We are so lucky to have these Hong Kong chefs here. Don't blow it! Go there now.

Yes, honestly, they need the business. They get a lot of walk by traffic from Russians and most don't understand the food. They don't do Thai food or Thai Chinese food or westernized Chinese food and they don't intend to. So that leaves out all but the more sophisticated Thai people. So that leaves more sophisticated expats and tourists, like many of us!

Everything is freshly made. What more could you ask for?

Like Deli-zza, you will thank me for this tip!