Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting between Latintopxxx et al

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How to meet sex buddy

a447...your reply was expected, U R like the replublicans...no matter what Obama is for they are against...the party of no. So I commend you on your steadfastness, well done, keep it up, predictable you are.

cdnmatt...surely you jest...the only ones leap frogging over the border fence are even poorer neighbours like the Cambodians; you don't find boat loads of Western refugees trying to land on Thai soil...or find Thailand building electrified fences a la the Americans or find masses of 3rd world/developing world citizens desperately trying to get into Europe...my dear you clearly live in a delusional world if you think that the average Thai wouldn't leap at the opportunty to settle in the West...THATS WHY THE WEST HAS VISA RESTRICTIONS..HELLO...KNOCK KNOCK..ANYONE HOME...
    Again I would rather be dirt poor in any West European country than in Thailand...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    a447...your reply was expected, U R like the replublicans...no matter what Obama is for they are against...the party of no.
    Only "no" to you, as you have been exposed over and over as a total fake.

I mean, why don't you ask a real Thai if he is envious of our Western culture?? They do NOT want our culture. In fact, as you have said over and over again, they just want our money.

Who could you ask now....let's see....

I know! Wit, the waiter.

I guess he'd be in a retirement home by now. :sign5:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447, give it up, I certainly didn't mention culture....it's lifestyle darling.....i couldnt care two hoots for culture...last time I was anywhere near an opera or show...or God forbid a museum I was dragged there by a teacher....and that WAS a long time ago..
    as for Wit...last 2 times I was in BKK(Dec'11 and Jan'12...on the wat to and from OZ ), he was standing in front of the Balcony bar/restaurant showing customers to their tables......your amateur sleuth crusade is getting past tiresome.....get a hobby...a life...a new attitude...stop drinking doubles before noon...anything...
    For a change try initiating new discussion points..threads...stop lurking in the shadows and pouncing with wicked negativity....pitiful...where's Mother Theresa of Calcutta when I need her...

Liked

i couldnt care two hoots for culture..
    I never said you could.

I said the Thais were not looking up to our western culture; they were merely envious of our money. Common knowledge to anyone who has been to LOS.

as for Wit...last 2 times I was in BKK(Dec'11 and Jan'12...on the wat to and from OZ), he was standing in front of the Balcony bar/restaurant showing customers to their tables......
    You didn't go to Australia! Remember? You heard a New Zealand accent. You were in New Zealand, you fool! :sign5:

Wit still standing there, is he? His legs must be getting a bit tired. He's been standing there since 2009! You don't have any more recent info on LOS to prove you were there? Eh? Is that all you can remember about your possibly one and only visit to Thailand????

One thing we know for sure - your post about the badgering hovering mamasan at Happy Place proved you certainly were not in Pattaya.

your amateur sleuth crusade is getting past tiresome......get a hobby...a life...
    I have a life. It's real, not a product of my fertile imagination.

As for the sleuth bit, that implies a bit of difficult investigation is required to sort you out. On the contrary, no sleuth required. You are totally transparent in just about every post you make.

For a change try initiating new discussion points..threads
    Oh, but I do - but only about things I have actually experienced first hand! And I always make sure I include enough local knowledge to help you with your future posts. :happy7:

Liked

This has come to be a vendetta and it does the board no credit by allowing . If these two want slanging matches why not confine it to PM's
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelywombat
    This has come to be a vendetta and it does the board no credit by allowing . If these two want slanging matches why not confine it to PM's
    Vendetta??? Slanging match???

Hardly! I just pick him up whenever he makes a false claim on this board. Which is quite often. And I surely have the right to answer any queries he (or anyone else) has regarding my posts. I just wish he would do the same.

Does the board no credit?? But it does the board credit to allow an obvious fake to continue posting, does it?? And you haven't even bothered to question latin about his inconsistencies?? That does YOU no credit.

PMs means that newbies don't see the posts. Shit, Lonely, they might even think this guy is for real. So it is all out in the open. It's all good fun.

Suggest you don't read our posts.

"Problem solvered"!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I also got involved this a few weeks ago purely out of boredom ( after having been content to just to feel sorry for the guy and his unpleasant rants up to that point )

There is 2 sides in everything (even tho Lp posts are not the nicest to read and the ans to that is to put him on ignore !!if u not like to read him )

BUT there is the other side -- i am sure there is something in the forum rules (i have never actually read them ,oops sorry Neal ) against trolling/baiting etc
    Christ were we not all asked to give an opinion on LMTU -- and i dont ever rem reading anything remotely as bad from LM as in pretty almost all of LPs posts
    If there was a forum rule re the interest of good taste/ respect etc he would have been barred long ago

He has been asked many times to clarify the authenticity of "some " of his posts ( by no means all )--and he wont or can not do --

I am writing on this board a good while and i would have abs no prob standing over my posts (most lol ) as im sure the vast majority of my fellow posters would also ---
    This is supposed to be a board of likeminded people sharing experiences etc -- if the guy is a troll making up stuff why should the rest of us have to put up with That ?? (Neal ? )

In the last months since it was bought by Neal :notworthy: (or also reffered to as "Him who shall be worshipped at all times -off or online ") -Neal have you ever holidayed in N Korea by any chance ?? ) :evil4: the board has come on in leaps and bounds -- and apart from the normal "lite " banter between a few of us i dont really think it could be said that there was any other concerted effort to disrupt the board in the way the other gent does !!(ans on a postcard and sent to N Korea )

If he is not making up stuff and does visit when he says he does (not Neal :salute: !!) !! then we all have the right to read or not read (just like anybody here has about my posts -- )

Lonely why should it be confined to Pms -i imagine the mods have enough work ?? mabye not the best way of clearing it once and for all !!

There is a very simple solution to this ( INMO ) -- let him prove he has visited when he says he had -

If he can then all the unpleasant posts challenging will HAVE to stop -- im sure those of us who do confront him would have no prob doing ??
    If he cant (or wont ) well there is the obvious solution to that

Either the board would become a little less confrontational --No ??

EH ? i must be bored again --am a bit daytime and all that -- Man is not like Pats --no beaches ,only the sludgy bay ,traffic is mental going anywhere between 6am to 9 pm ,not a lot to see anyway (and hassle to get to and get back )
    same for GR -- it can take guys up to 3 hours depending on what part of the city they/u are in to come to see u ----and its not a easy as saying "ok il see u at tukom in 30 min "
    No massage places like Patts - cert not with the gay guys one finds in Thai --here i have heard they mainly BIs in the venues -- but csan be interesting
    I was offered by a massage guy a few years back a "romantic liasion"with him (who was dead cute and a lady (of my choosing !! ) --it was fun !! Different -ok il go there no more further --tea time soon for some of our posters somewhere in the world !!
    Il just pop into the hotel next door to the massage spa (they do a wonderful Hillot massage ,involves very hot compresses ,1 and half hour ,proffessional staff -for about 850 B ) there was a very cute cloakroom boy who seemed to be ready for play !! --and so many of the boys are here -- very cruisy part of the world !!

And on to the bars later --i cant recommend the place enough for good fun -diff style to Thailand for sure -- but a good diff INMO

Ive just reread what i wrote -- prob needs to be placed elsewhere ?? il let the mods do what is needed
    Anyway thanks to LPOX this has saved me from an hour of the dreadful tv here -- all Amercian rubbish (sorry Neal )

Liked

HAHA --a447 -- u just got in ahead of me !!

Liked

Sorry, martin. Couldn't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    If he can then all the unpleasant posts challenging will HAVE to stop
    And they will.

But let's not hold our breath waiting.

martin im not sure wether you should have posted that on here or elsewhere .. the reason being i couldnt make out a word of what you was saying ... time to use milk on your weetabix and not the whisky arty
    still sounds like your having fun .. i think :evil4: